Code Green "A Few Good Falcons"

southbound

man what are 10 years old having to ask you dad questions about football and teams that you play

Ive always wondered this, but never said anything. Why do you have to ask you dad anything about farther back then last year? Im not old by any means, but I have done enough research, and know enough about my school, to know the past without asking my dad.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think before I post. Did you read my post? You want answers! You can't handle the truth! Review this before you make another comment in my direction. The title is Code Green "A Few Good Falcons". I knew you would like that littlerhsfan

OK, I give up......I've tried to talk to you with a little respect, but you do not deserve it, so for now on I'll just treat you like the immature little kid that you "appear" to be !

OK, I give up......I've tried to talk to you with a little respect, but you do not deserve it, so for now on I'll just treat you like the immature little kid that you "appear" to be !

Well it seems that I have ruffled your feathers a bit. You guys want to get on here and bash the Falcons and when someone calls you out-you get offended! Wow! My dad says if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch-you might want to think about this. :D

As I look at my pitiful avatar and sig......It makes me sick....It also makes me wish that Abingdon would make the playoffs......so I can go watch them play a powerhouse like Salem. I'd love to watch that beatdown...... Salem by 60 . They'll not call off the dogs like Mance did.

As I look at my pitiful avatar and sig......It makes me sick....It also makes me wish that Abingdon would make the playoffs......so I can go watch them play a powerhouse like Salem. I'd love to watch that beatdown...... Salem by 60 . They'll not call off the dogs like Mance did.

We will see if we make the playoffs or not. I never said that we would win a state championship; however, a team must have lofty goals or expectations. If you don't have any aspirations, then why bother. You have aspirations for John Bottle! I think that I will have to watch you all play Gate City. We will see how bad that beat down will be. You all still have Lee, Castlewood, and Lebanon. I don't think that those games will be easy either. You may be sitting at the house come playoff time.

Well it seems that I have ruffled your feathers a bit. You guys want to get on here and bash the Falcons and when someone calls you out-you get offended! Wow! My dad says if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch-you might want to think about this. :D

You haven't ruffled any feathers, I'm just saying that I will treat you the way you act. Like we all treat kids.

Run with the Big dogs......LOL ! You have no idea what the big dogs are.........oh yea, I guess you do, you saw the big dogs when the Blues came to town.

And "if" Abingdon makes the playoffs you'll find out again what the big dogs are all about......you have no idea !

First of all, your avatar is beautiful. ha ha :D We have been over this and I will not address it again-Richlands did not call the dogs off! They would have scored more if they could have. Anyone who actuaally knows football will not argue this point. Their offense could do nothing against us, the problem was they scored on defense & special teams. We will talk about Salem when that day comes. I do think we could be in the playoffs for at least the next 10 years, we have a ton of talent coming. :eek:

You haven't ruffled any feathers, I'm just saying that I will treat you the way you act. Like we all treat kids.

Run with the Big dogs......LOL ! You have no idea what the big dogs are.........oh yea, I guess you do, you saw the big dogs when the Blues came to town.

And "if" Abingdon makes the playoffs you'll find out again what the big dogs are all about......you have no idea !

If you can't stand the heat-stay out of the kitchen. I am not a kid like you think! Do you really think the blues are big dogs? I will reserve my thoughts for the time being. If you can't run the ball though, how far will you go in the playoffs? Food for thought

I do think we could be in the playoffs for at least the next 10 years, we have a ton of talent coming. :eek:

Interesting statement. You must be counting on those second graders if you’re predicting to be a force for 10 years there bucko! How many of those 8 year olds are showing their potential?

Edited by blueinbama

First of all, your avatar is beautiful. ha ha :D We have been over this and I will not address it again-Richlands did not call the dogs off! They would have scored more if they could have. Anyone who actuaally knows football will not argue this point. Their offense could do nothing against us, the problem was they scored on defense & special teams. We will talk about Salem when that day comes. I do think we could be in the playoffs for at least the next 10 years, we have a ton of talent coming. :eek:

Wouldn't it be considered calling off the dogs when the JV team comes in? How many touchdowns were called back for bogus calls? How much crap like you see in the picture below did Richlands have to overcome?

Bradley Strong, not #6 got the flag on this play...

LOWE-100917-0580.jpg

Interesting statement. You must be counting on those second graders if you’re predicting to be a force for 10 years there bucko! How many of those 8 year olds are showing their potential?

First of all, you need to watch your tone with me. Next, if you think I am joking come down and watch some football games. We have some stout travel teams that have been dominating (battleftball knows what this word means) other area teams. We are a program on the rise! In the next couple of years, I will change your avatar too thereisnoblueinbam. ha ha :D

First of all, you need to watch your tone with me. Next, if you think I am joking come down and watch some football games. We have some stout travel teams that have been dominating (battleftball knows what this word means) other area teams. We are a program on the rise! In the next couple of years, I will change your avatar too thereisnoblueinbam. ha ha :D

Dont think so......Starting with next years game, you'll be displaying a Battle avatar. Battle has much more talent in grades 8,9,and 10 than Abingdon. You'll see soon enough. What you have on us right now is experience. We brought a 10th grade team up to Abingdon the other night and was in a 28-13 game at halftime. You dont even have the best up and coming classes in the county, let alone the SWD.

I've figured it out.....Maybe Falconman isnt a fellow student at Abingdon with southbound. Maybe Falconman is his father. It would explain alot. No way can those two idiots come from different bloodlines. ahhh... Im sure falconman loves it when you call him daddy!

Make sure that you enjoy that Abingdon avatar! Are you not going to say anything about John Bottle having to make the trip to the Gate? Lebanon has their qb back this week. I would say that you all may get Castlewood; however, they play smash mouth, control the clock football. Guess we'll have to wait and see if you all end up 500 or 4-6.

Im hopeful, not stupid..... I dont expect us to beat Gate City.........I just hope we go over there and use that game to get better. It'll be a great experience for our 9th and 10th graders to experience a Friday night at Legion Field. It'll be a learning experience for them. We'll also have 5 starters out this week, and need to get healthy. I'm expecting to see the Devils again this season to be honest with you. We will beat Lee High and Castlewood, and the game between us and Lebanon will be a dogfight. We'll be 7-3 or 6-4...... If we're 7-3...we should be in the playoffs. Anyone up here at exit 7 will take that in the 2nd year of the Witten Era. I will say this.....noone has a better football coach than the one thats at John Battle right now.

Im hopeful, not stupid..... I dont expect us to beat Gate City.........I just hope we go over there and use that game to get better. It'll be a great experience for our 9th and 10th graders to experience a Friday night at Legion Field. It'll be a learning experience for them. We'll also have 5 starters out this week, and need to get healthy. I'm expecting to see the Devils again this season to be honest with you. We will beat Lee High and Castlewood, and the game between us and Lebanon will be a dogfight. We'll be 7-3 or 6-4...... If we're 7-3...we should be in the playoffs. Anyone up here at exit 7 will take that in the 2nd year of the Witten Era. I will say this.....noone has a better football coach than the one thats at John Battle right now.

Never said that Witten wasn't a good coach. He has done a great job. The way I understand it, he has built up a down program. The question you should ask yourself is how long will he really stay. Let's be honest, Battle is not known for great football. Great baseball yes, football NO! One of the best coaches around swva to most people would be Phil Robbins. He has what 8 state football championships or something silly like that. Don't think that he won a lot at JB did he?

By the way, I watched us and Lebanon in a scrimmage early this year. They are physical as usual and they will be hungry to try and keep their playoff hopes alive too.

Why are there so many players out this week? First, I do hope that there are no serious injuries! How many of them are really ready for that kind of physical test? That will separate JB from being a good team to a playoff team. Wait and see.

Edited by falconfan1

Sorry. Did I make her cry with my harsh “tone”?

And what a comeback...”thereisnoblueinbam”...wow...that’s a clever one!!! How long did it take you to come up with that piece of genius? LOL!!!

Edited by blueinbama

Putting in our JV team is called calling off the dogs. And our RB was playing with a bad ankle. It has been hurt all year. Hes finally getting his step back on the field.

Wouldn't it be considered calling off the dogs when the JV team comes in? How many touchdowns were called back for bogus calls? How much crap like you see in the picture below did Richlands have to overcome?

Bradley Strong, not #6 got the flag on this play...

LOWE-100917-0580.jpg

Putting in our JV team is called calling off the dogs. And our RB was playing with a bad ankle. It has been hurt all year. Hes finally getting his step back on the field.

You boys want some cheese with all that whine???

You boys want some cheese with all that whine???

You know, this kinda of stuff goes on with "some" not all, but some of the Abingdon posters after, and before every game with every team and fan base. And then you wonder why every one pulls against you and picks against you.

You know, instead of the cheese, I'll take some of the whine........because I know some of you have have stocked up on the whine because we see it after every game !