Code Green "A Few Good Falcons"

southbound

Sorry. Did I make her cry with my harsh “tone�

And what a comeback...â€thereisnoblueinbamâ€...wow...that’s a clever one!!! How long did it take you to come up with that piece of genius? LOL!!!

It would take a lot more than you to make me cry. Get out of the house more often. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this kinda of stuff goes on with "some" not all, but some of the Abingdon posters after, and before every game with every team and fan base. And then you wonder why every one pulls against you and picks against you.

You know, instead of the cheese, I'll take some of the whine........because I know some of you have have stocked up on the whine because we see it after every game !

Say what you want, we all know how you feel about the Falcons. Come out of the closet-there is nothing wrong with it. You did not spell wine correctly, either. :rolleyes: ha ha!

I got out of the house, and came to your house, and watched my Blue Tornadoes kick your feathered arse!

First of all, you didn't kick anything.:mad: It was a hard fought game and we came up a little short. I will give it to you, your defense is really good but your offense is not so good. You guys will be in trouble down the road! All you guys want to is laugh about the Falcons-well we might sit back and chuckle to when someone kicks the all mighty Blues around too.! ha ha :D

First of all, you didn't kick anything.:mad: It was a hard fought game and we came up a little short. I will give it to you, your defense is really good but your offense is not so good. You guys will be in trouble down the road! All you guys want to is laugh about the Falcons-well we might sit back and chuckle to when someone kicks the all mighty Blues around too.! ha ha :D

It must be a state of bliss to live in your fantasy world. And we did kick your arse by 4 touchdowns little girl. It's funny that when you beat Battle by 4 td's you called it a beat down, but when you get beat by 4 td's by Richlands you cal it a hard fought game. Ironic, isn't it loser?

Edited by blueinbama

It must be a state of bliss to live in your fantasy world. And we did kick your arse by 4 touchdowns little girl. It's funny that when you beat Battle by 4 td's you called it a beat down, but when you get beat by 4 td's by Richlands you cal it a hard fought game. Ironic, isn't it loser?

You are calling me a loser? Wow! You are a pathetic wanna-be! I bet you stood over there on them sidelines in high school and hoped your buddies got the job done for you. You disgust me little boy! :mad: I can picture you now standing over there looking on & cheering, so you can get on here and brag about your buddies. Ride the Wave Dude! :D

You seem like the type that will go crawl in a hole when you lose too. Grow up Dude! :mad:

You are calling me a loser? Wow! You are a pathetic wanna-be! I bet you stood over there on them sidelines in high school and hoped your buddies got the job done for you. You disgust me little boy! :mad: I can picture you now standing over there looking on & cheering, so you can get on here and brag about your buddies. Ride the Wave Dude! :D

You seem like the type that will go crawl in a hole when you lose too. Grow up Dude! :mad:

Did I hit a nerve little girl? LOL. Use some more of your little faces to show how mad you are...LOSER.

And I see you avoided my point which was: It's funny that when you beat Battle by 4 td's you called it a beat down, but when you get beat by 4 td's by Richlands you call it a hard fought game. Ironic, isn't it loser. No answer for that little girl?

Edited by blueinbama

Say what you want, we all know how you feel about the Falcons. Come out of the closet-there is nothing wrong with it. You did not spell wine correctly, either. :rolleyes: ha ha!

No.......I spelled whine just the way I meant it....lol !

You know, we may loose a game down the road, you never know, but one things for sure, it wont be to Abingdon.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Did I hit a nerve little girl? LOL. Use some more of your little faces to show how mad you are...LOSER.

And I see you avoided my point which was: It's funny that when you beat Battle by 4 td's you called it a beat down, but when you get beat by 4 td's by Richlands you call it a hard fought game. Ironic, isn't it loser. No answer for that little girl?

Check-mate. Game, "blueinbama".

southbound, you give abingdon a bad name, i wish you would stop, its embarassing

I'm glad that you are entertained. First of all, it doesn't matter what you think! What exactly have you done? Oh yeah, 2 or 3 winning seasons in 30 years. Wow! That is impressive! :rolleyes: You guys act like you are some kind of football powerhouse-let me set you straight, You are not! The Falcons would destroy you year in and year out. Games would be won by 4/5 touchdowns. Go ahead tell me your school is bigger and we just can't compete with bigger schools. Well, John Burton is small too but they compete with the big boys. Do us all a favor and stay off the Falcon threads! :mad:

That post was for you to-pick up a helmet and stand opposed and you will get the crap knocked out of you. Go Away! :mad:

The past is the past. We are focused on this year and the years to come little guy, ok? I think we get a win tonight and go from there. Anything can happen in our district, we don't have a Richlands in our district. I could care less what you could do year in and year out. Give our coach that many kids in school and we win year in and year out. Also, DON'T TELL WHAT TO POST ON OR STAY OFF OF little boy! Question: when is the last time you guys won a playoff game or even made the playoffs?

The past is the past. We are focused on this year and the years to come little guy, ok? I think we get a win tonight and go from there. Anything can happen in our district, we don't have a Richlands in our district. I could care less what you could do year in and year out. Give our coach that many kids in school and we win year in and year out. Also, DON'T TELL WHAT TO POST ON OR STAY OFF OF little boy! Question: when is the last time you guys won a playoff game or even made the playoffs?

Give him a few......he'll have to go ask his daddy. He's not old enough to remember that one.

If you think Holston will win their district this year, then you need to bring what you are smoking over to the Lake House. Listen up buddy, you need to be appreciative of Abingdon and show some respect, without Abingdon no one could find your little town. Does your son coach or something? :eek:

Wow battleftbl... I just now saw you using the Abingdon logo. I want to say thank you for manning up on that deal that was made. I saw the logo and just assumed that it was an Abingdon person until I read it and then looked at the name! I give you some e-cred or props or whatever they call it nowadays. :) I haven't been on in about a week so I am sure I have missed a lot this week. Have a good one out there guys.

EW

Im hopeful, not stupid..... I dont expect us to beat Gate City.........I just hope we go over there and use that game to get better. It'll be a great experience for our 9th and 10th graders to experience a Friday night at Legion Field. It'll be a learning experience for them. We'll also have 5 starters out this week, and need to get healthy. I'm expecting to see the Devils again this season to be honest with you. We will beat Lee High and Castlewood, and the game between us and Lebanon will be a dogfight. We'll be 7-3 or 6-4...... If we're 7-3...we should be in the playoffs. Anyone up here at exit 7 will take that in the 2nd year of the Witten Era. I will say this.....noone has a better football coach than the one thats at John Battle right now.

I would have to disagree with you at this point if he is still there 5 or 6 years from now and can win year in and out for awhile then maybe he can be mentioned with these other guys.I think he will do well if you all can keep him for 5-6 years. I know I have not thought of a few.but this is my opinion

Great coaches in the area.In no certain order Housewright-gate city ,THURMAN-VA.HIGH,Mance-Richlands.Former Great coaches G.Carlock-Graham,P.Robbins-Powell Valley,Tom Turner-Appalachia , Don Williams-Lee CO.

I would have to disagree with you at this point if he is still there 5 or 6 years from now and can win year in and out for awhile then maybe he can be mentioned with these other guys.I think he will do well if you all can keep him for 5-6 years. I know I have not thought of a few.but this is my opinion

Great coaches in the area.In no certain order Housewright-gate city ,THURMAN-VA.HIGH,Mance-Richlands.Former Great coaches G.Carlock-Graham,P.Robbins-Powell Valley,Tom Turner-Appalachia , Don Williams-Lee CO.

VA High?? Seriously??

VA High?? Seriously??

Not talking about Va.High Talking about their coach CHRIS THURMAN 2 state titles @ gretna and ONE of the highest winning % in the state the last 10 years before coming to bristol.You have to give VHS some credit going out and getting a real good coach to try to turn things around.TOO BAD HE IS LEAVING AFTER THIS SEASON. But you can bet VHS Will get the best available.They take all of their sports serious. not just football.

Not talking about Va.High Talking about their coach CHRIS THURMAN 2 state titles @ gretna and ONE of the highest winning % in the state the last 10 years before coming to bristol.You have to give VHS some credit going out and getting a real good coach to try to turn things around.TOO BAD HE IS LEAVING AFTER THIS SEASON. But you can bet VHS Will get the best available.They take all of their sports serious. not just football.

Why is Thurman leaving?

Could be due to playing the FALCONS every year .:D

Thurman is not worried about the Falcons.HE just wants the gate off of them ever other year and the points for playing a AA school. I dont think Abingdon has ever ran off and opposing coach they have had trouble keeping their own coach.How long has it been since the falcons has had a coach stay 5 years or more? The Falcon faithful would run off JOE GIBBS if he didnt play daddys boy where daddy wanted him to play.THATS one reason the falcons cannot be a contender for the district every year. Reason 2 Abingdon little league football starts in the 4th grade lebanon,richlands,honaker and most area LL Start their kids in the 2nd grade 2 more years experience. Most of those kids have 6 years exp. going into the 8th grade.