Tazewell vs Graham

ETSU09

I don't know where to begin. 0-6 for Tazewell and Graham. Defense is non-existant for both teams. Will next weeks score be 40-40 and end in a draw. Who would of ever thought that these two teams would come to this? What do we call this, The Toilet Bowl or the Bowl of What the Heck are the Coaches Thinking or the Bowl of which coach can destroy their team and community the quickest. Fans and supporters alike when is it going to end? What do you think?

Have both the Grim Reapers and Taxwell Bullfrogs ever been winless when playing each other? This epic battle may be a lesson in futility. Football is officially less significant than soccer.

The sad thig is that Graham can go 0-10 and Doug will still have his head coaching job/AD. It's sad to see that these two programs have sunk this far and at what cost to good players who are coached horribly. I would like to sig the petition to remove Doug Marrs from Graham, actually I'd like to sign it first IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Oh well, I'll pray for Graham haha

The sad thig is that Graham can go 0-10 and Doug will still have his head coaching job/AD. It's sad to see that these two programs have sunk this far and at what cost to good players who are coached horribly. I would like to sig the petition to remove Doug Marrs from Graham, actually I'd like to sign it first IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Oh well, I'll pray for Graham haha

I'll sign it with both hands.....

I don't know where to begin. 0-6 for Tazewell and Graham. Defense is non-existant for both teams. Will next weeks score be 40-40 and end in a draw. Who would of ever thought that these two teams would come to this? What do we call this, The Toilet Bowl or the Bowl of What the Heck are the Coaches Thinking or the Bowl of which coach can destroy their team and community the quickest. Fans and supporters alike when is it going to end? What do you think?

I'm sick of listining to your negativity!!!!!!!!! Bobby Wyatt destroyed what program we had. It's going to take time to rebuild. These kids have not given up yet no matter how bad they've gotten beat. They are doing the best they can. So if you can't encourage these kids, keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!

Destroyed? Didn't he lead you all to a couple of the best seasons you have had in recent memory? What has destroyed and hurt Tazewell football more than anything else is the politics that's allowed to run and control the program.

Bingo....

Tazewell will have no success until people stop meddling and they let the coach have a little control over the program. I'm not sure Smith is the man for the job...

You guys are sitting here talking to ETSU and letting him get under your skin, he is just a has been that got his feeling hurt while he was in school... Yes Wyatt did some good things at Tazewell, but his final season who could tell that the guy just didn't care anymore!

The kids at Tazewell have had to deal with a lot the last couple of years...the Poco merge, TJ, coaching changes, QB drama, parent drama....the list goes on...they have kids that are not playing that should be but dont want to waste the time...it's a mess...it's been an emotional rollercoaster for a lot of these kids...I'll be the first to say I do NOT like Smith...AT ALL...but, I hope he can change some things and get things back on track for the program, and i hope the kids there can actually enjoy football again someday...Tazewell is a great football town, or it was years ago anyway.

The kids at Tazewell have had to deal with a lot the last couple of years...the Poco merge, TJ, coaching changes, QB drama, parent drama....the list goes on...they have kids that are not playing that should be but dont want to waste the time...it's a mess...it's been an emotional rollercoaster for a lot of these kids...I'll be the first to say I do NOT like Smith...AT ALL...but, I hope he can change some things and get things back on track for the program, and i hope the kids there can actually enjoy football again someday...Tazewell is a great football town, or it was years ago anyway.

How does the Pocy Merge even come close to the other things you named? I thought that would be consider a good change.

How does the Pocy Merge even come close to the other things you named? I thought that would be consider a good change.

it's change...different from the norm...whats not to understand? just saying in the big picture of things there has been a lot go on there in the last few years...it all adds up. You get a group of kids that have played together for years then mix in another schools worth of kids on that team it's different to the ones that were already there...good or bad, it's just change.

Bingo....

Tazewell will have no success until people stop meddling and they let the coach have a little control over the program. I'm not sure Smith is the man for the job...

Smith is the perfect man for the job b/c I hear he's quite the puppet...

How could we know how good of a coach Bobby Wyatt could've been? From what I heard he couldn't get past parents and others in the town and barely got any support from anyone.

I say we give Wyatt a chance at the Graham job, apparently NOBODY cares what the coaches do over there....Let Wyatt have the team, Marrs could step down....and take Jones with him.....Wyatt works in Bluefield, VA anyway. I know he would garner more respect from the kids and the public than what Marrs has...

Excuse time is over for Marrs, he needs to go and give this school a chance to rebuild that program before it's too late and he will have nobody but himself to blame.

I played at tazewell my freshman year and I can tell you first hand we had great players on yhe bench. In practice day in day out they where the best and did not have the name. They made some of the starters look like 8th grders but come every Friday they where on the bench. That was the start of the 0 23 run. Some of those same coaches are still on the tazewell sidline still today wow. The best coach tazewell had was hart and they ran him off. Just like the little leuge program you have one or two they will destroy tazwell football. Come back to richlands and play the little guys got a lot more out off playing good teams it will show. Keep this in mind true tazewell fans the last bunch of little kids that played in the richlands leauge are your sophmores. Just remember

I played at tazewell my freshman year and I can tell you first hand we had great players on yhe bench. In practice day in day out they where the best and did not have the name. They made some of the starters look like 8th grders but come every Friday they where on the bench. That was the start of the 0 23 run. Some of those same coaches are still on the tazewell sidline still today wow. The best coach tazewell had was hart and they ran him off. Just like the little leuge program you have one or two they will destroy tazwell football. Come back to richlands and play the little guys got a lot more out off playing good teams it will show. Keep this in mind true tazewell fans the last bunch of little kids that played in the richlands leauge are your sophmores. Just remember

the last little kids to play against the Richlands Little League are now Sophomores? Hmm... Last time I checked my daughter is still in elementary school, and she cheered down there two years ago!

Destroyed? Didn't he lead you all to a couple of the best seasons you have had in recent memory? What has destroyed and hurt Tazewell football more than anything else is the politics that's allowed to run and control the program.

Talk to some of the previous players and get their opinion on Wyatt. He did lead some good seasons, but I don't think you will find anybody that disagrees with the fact we could have been much better if coaches would have used players to their full extent.