Tazewell at Marion

HurricaneWarning

Im going to go out on a limb here and say the Dawgs get there first win. Dawgs 14 Marion 10

Nado ain't gonna make it past the Crazy House gates before they drag him in and throw a rubber suit on him

Last week was the worst display of football that I have every seen.Every week I read on here how hard coach Smith is working and how the Dogs are improving.That's a bunch of crap these kids are no being taught the game of football.Tazewell should have been able to control the ball with the run all night with the size of their line.Three plays inside the 5 and they throw the ball all 3 downs I thought the defense was bad but who in the world calls the offense.The dawgs give up over 30 points a game and it won't change this week , next week or next year.Hate to say it but time for a change in Tazewell.Because things are not getting any better and saying it every week is not going to help.

i think Marion will win this one, i also found out that the guy who used to do radio for Marion football and basketball, Bill Garrick, now works at the college i attend down here in Dallas, small world. but with that aside, i think Tazewell will end the season 0-10, maybe one win will come for them but not this week.

Last week was the worst display of football that I have every seen.Every week I read on here how hard coach Smith is working and how the Dogs are improving.That's a bunch of crap these kids are no being taught the game of football.Tazewell should have been able to control the ball with the run all night with the size of their line.Three plays inside the 5 and they throw the ball all 3 downs I thought the defense was bad but who in the world calls the offense.The dawgs give up over 30 points a game and it won't change this week , next week or next year.Hate to say it but time for a change in Tazewell.Because things are not getting any better and saying it every week is not going to help.

maybe you should take over at THS with all your experience! I mean in one post you played in Tazewell in 2003 and in another you attend RHS! Please come to Tazewell and share your great knowledge with our football program! Hahahahaha

I've stayed out of this for so long, but Im going to let you in on a little secret....Mr. Smith has been ran off everywhere he's coached. I'm not sure if you could find 1 person that wanted him to keep his job here in Bristol. When I first graduated from College, I called Mr. Smith looking to find an assistant coaching position....I talked to him one time, and was offered a position, but he was such an a$$ that I turned it down and went elsewhere. VHS was short 2 years ago because half of his staff quit on him. Other than not winning games, that was the other main reason he was asked to leave.

Coach Smith may try to get you all a new field, new weightroom, new jerseys, but he'll not provide you with a successful football team anytime in the near future. The boys will see through him eventually if they already havent, and things will go further south. This is coming from someone who's knew Coach Smith for awhile now. I hope this doesnt happen to your program, but I believe the wrong hire was made for Tazewell.

I've stayed out of this for so long, but Im going to let you in on a little secret....Mr. Smith has been ran off everywhere he's coached. I'm not sure if you could find 1 person that wanted him to keep his job here in Bristol. When I first graduated from College, I called Mr. Smith looking to find an assistant coaching position....I talked to him one time, and was offered a position, but he was such an a$$ that I turned it down and went elsewhere. VHS was short 2 years ago because half of his staff quit on him. Other than not winning games, that was the other main reason he was asked to leave.

Coach Smith may try to get you all a new field, new weightroom, new jerseys, but he'll not provide you with a successful football team anytime in the near future. The boys will see through him eventually if they already havent, and things will go further south. This is coming from someone who's knew Coach Smith for awhile now. I hope this doesnt happen to your program, but I believe the wrong hire was made for Tazewell.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive it is Smith that is calling in the offensive plays. I do agree about the play calling last week and it was a huge step backwards from what I have seen all season.

I'm not going to sell out Smith yet, I would like to have seen any coach do a great job this year with all the young players we have. I have heard those same comments made before the season ever started but all I can say is wait and see what happens. It's a long time but two more years should show what he really is...

Believing for a win for the Dawgs this week, in a close one---

To the Top

Knowing you can…means everything

Playing as a team…means selflessness

Giving all you’ve got…is heart

Playing bloody and hurt…is courage

Taking chances…is guts

Keeping your head up…means confidence

The move forward when times are tough…is determination

The final score…your reward

By: Stephanie Mosley

Life has many choices---eternity two

What do you guys think in this one? Senior linebacker Shaun Brown and lineman Jacob Wolford are injured for Marion. I do not have a clue if or when either of these guys will make it back. I think it will be a close game.

Wolford is out for the season.