GPS Failure

southbound

Congrats on Coach Bowles asking you to play. You must feel honored, but until you start playing how about you just let the players decide what's going on on the field and you support them from the stands. You don't know what's going on down there until you've been there. I'm not telling you to shut up yet, but if you're going to keep whining about everything, then stick to golf. Look man, I love all abingdon supporters, but this complaining is making us look bad and I'm just asking you to support, and not complain so much. That's as nice as I can be

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I could care less about the Ravens.

2. Abington period is a joke.

3. Get daddy to program Raven Virginia in your GPS, come find me at Ralph's Country Club, and you can buy me beer while I beat you at pool and teach you the birds and bee's.

He'd pee his pants if he ever went into Ralphs....lol !

Congrats on Coach Bowles asking you to play. You must feel honored, but until you start playing how about you just let the players decide what's going on on the field and you support them from the stands. You don't know what's going on down there until you've been there. I'm not telling you to shut up yet, but if you're going to keep whining about everything, then stick to golf. Look man, I love all abingdon supporters, but this complaining is making us look bad and I'm just asking you to support, and not complain so much. That's as nice as I can be

First of all, you will not tell me what to write on this board. :mad: I have been on this board longer than you and people on this board respect me. Why don't you go play some golf-it might relax you a little. If you don't like what I write on this board, then here is a suggestion= DON'T READ IT!!!!! :mad:

First of all, you will not tell me what to write on this board. :mad: I have been on this board longer than you and people on this board respect me. Why don't you go play some golf-it might relax you a little. If you don't like what I write on this board, then here is a suggestion= DON'T READ IT!!!!! :mad:

Really, you are respected? It appears that you don't know the true meaning of respect. It is truly an earned thing.

I would suggest you take CityofRaven up on his offer. You might enjoy a nice friendly game of eight ball. He has earned his respect.

1. I could care less about the Ravens.

2. Abington period is a joke.

3. Get daddy to program Raven Virginia in your GPS, come find me at Ralph's Country Club, and you can buy me beer while I beat you at pool and teach you the birds and bee's.

if his dad wont do it.

i aint much at programming a gps,i aint good at golf and and and (OOPS 1 to many) i aint no good at pool but IM PRETTY GOOD AT DRINKING BEER.

Edited by fastpitch7