Jacked up

eastboundanddown

All the shananagins with hard hits, legal hits, leading with the helmet, etc. etc. made me think about teams in High School came up with this list just from my experience as a former player and a fan

Teams that no matter what the record or the score will absolutely hit you and light you up every time you strap it on:

Narrows, Hurley, and Lebanon maybe Gate City too I've only seen them play twice and I saw a kid get hit so hard on a punt return that I'm pretty sure it retired him 3 hits staggering until the final shot a kid was running stride for stride chasing the returner a guy peeled back and hit him so hard the ref threw a flag and was quoted as saying "there's no way you can legally hit someone that hard' haha and called the TD back

What do you think who else is on the list

Honaker and Clintwood for sure, Hurley is always rough as a cobb! Rye Cove seems to always be physical even when they dont have a very good team.

GC is probably at the top of my list, tose guys have a serious weightlifting program and when you play them you can feel it!

Richlands has quite a few players that will rock some heads (Devon,Thomas,Lowe,etc.......the list goes on).

I know its in the past, but Wicks....The name alone will bring back "the hit" for any RHS fan.

Big Shaq for Tazewell had a hit against a Honaker running back, the kid got up from the hit staggered back to the huddle and then fell to the ground.. Big clean hit, you could hear it from the bleachers....

Narrows would get off the bus after the drove it onto the field already full equipment on absolutely rock your world man.

I don't count Richlands, because that includes all the schools on the list. Taz. players, and the Johnson boys are from Big Creek, Big Creek would rock you too I guess Riverview will rock you.

Honaker never really hits that hard, I'm not saying that they don't have a handful of kids who can't hit you hard, b/c every team has a few studs that will light you up.

I'm talking about 11 hats flying to the ball people getting lit up on kickoffs and the whole 9.

Big Shaq for Tazewell had a hit against a Honaker running back, the kid got up from the hit staggered back to the huddle and then fell to the ground.. Big clean hit, you could hear it from the bleachers....

Let's not forget the Taco Bell Crunch of the Week he made against the Lebanon player. Had some good hard tackles on Marion as well.

Hardest hitter I have seen in a while on a consistant basis

Narrows would get off the bus after the drove it onto the field already full equipment on absolutely rock your world man.

I don't count Richlands, because that includes all the schools on the list. Taz. players, and the Johnson boys are from Big Creek, Big Creek would rock you too I guess Riverview will rock you.

Honaker never really hits that hard, I'm not saying that they don't have a handful of kids who can't hit you hard, b/c every team has a few studs that will light you up.

I'm talking about 11 hats flying to the ball people getting lit up on kickoffs and the whole 9.

Yeah, the best team Narrows ever had was unlucky enough to run into Appalachia in the early 90's......They found out quick who was more physical. Narrows never had a chance. The only thing that went right for them was the field conditions, or it'd been a 50 point game instead of a 30.

Appy was bigger, faster, stronger, and much more physical.

I'd have to agree nothing hurts worse than getting jacked up at Hurley and falling in that sewer mud over on the visitors sideline and hearing it echo off the cliff, as well as, when they get the Rebel fans fired up.... I've seen some hits that were so hard that it drowned out the dag on banjo playing.... unbelievable!

I saw the Sensabaugh kid from DB light up 2 different players when they played South. I didn't actually see them live, saw them on Highlights Tonight and you could hear the pop on TV. 2 of the hardest hits I have seen/heard in awhile. One kids helmet flew a few yards. Both of them prefectly legal and straight up...and by straight up I mean he hit the kids straight on...no blindside, not head to head.

You are a idiot!