Breaking news!!!!

-oo-

Supposedly, and I repeat supposedly, Tazewell County has asked Doug Marrs to step down after this year of coaching the Graham G-Men but he could still be the A.D. He requested Tony Palmer to be the new H.C.

This is a rumor but I would love to know if this has any truth behind it. Maybe Coach Palmer could turn them around.

Supposedly, and I repeat supposedly, Tazewell County has asked Doug Marrs to step down after this year of coaching the Graham G-Men but he could still be the A.D. He requested Tony Palmer to be the new H.C.

This is a rumor but I would love to know if this has any truth behind it. Maybe Coach Palmer could turn them around.

This is bull........and even if its true, Palmer is not even a TCSB employee.

Probably nothing but another rumor....but, If they were going to get a new coach, then whats the big hurry anyway...season is not even over with yet, you might end up in the playoffs somehow, why not wait and do this after new years and then actually spend some time and shop around for a good coach? not that Palmer isn't, you could put him on the list as well...but why not open it up and see who is out there that might want the job and go from there.

Probably just another rumor without much fact, but if so, it would be a step in the right direction.

Graham going to the MED next year too. Hmmmmmmm, Graham's success will climb no matter the coach. Any coach sliding into that position will look very good in his first season. I hear and see all kinds of complaints on here and from locals, but it will be interesting who gets the position.

Which Henry? There's two of them. Technically 3, but I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Maegan...

I could support Maegan. She is a great leader and a fine athlete and role model.

Graham going to the MED next year too. Hmmmmmmm, Graham's success will climb no matter the coach. Any coach sliding into that position will look very good in his first season. I hear and see all kinds of complaints on here and from locals, but it will be interesting who gets the position.

no matter the coach, you can't coach talent. you need something to work with before you can be successful. and if maegan coached they'd be a different team. haha

Which Henry? There's two of them. Technically 3, but I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Maegan...

mike has a few years coaching experience and a state title with richlands.. maybe him??

This may be nothing but a rumor, but I did read somewhere on another board that a petition had been circulated and enough signatures gathered to have it brought up at the next Board of Education meeting. The petition was said to have already been submitted to the BoE. Supposedly, it had asked for the removal of both Marrs and Jones. Stay tuned I guess.

I would be THRILLED to have MH as Graham's head coach.

They don't come any better than him.

Completely agree. He's always been a good coach from what I've seen. But again, it wouldn't take much to do better than this year...