Give Me Some LOOOOOOVE Baby!

Falconman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Magna in this one big and just remember you are playing at the "hole" that is never a good thing lol. Falconman just keep focus on southbound and continue your domination

Edited by Canes00

Well, I'm a Graham alum...and I'll be traveling to watch a GOOD football team play in the playoffs....

RICHLANDS!!...

They have a first rate program, they have great loyal fans and a heck of a coach. I'll be the first to admit that I am very envious. We used to have that at Graham....I can't wait to see how Richlands stacks up against the Best in the state and am hoping they represent this area well.....Somebody down there knows how to utilize the talent they've got.

As a RHS alum I can say it is sad to see the Graham football program in the shape it is in! I remember when Graham was one of the top ranked teams in the nation with what I think was one of the best D's I've ever seen. I went to all the games I could in support B/O my team was down in those days. As a RHS alum I would welcome all supporters to our games!(even falcons) Like I've said on here before I think we should all support any team from SWVA that makes it to the playoffs and hope that they show the guy's to the east that SWVA football is for real!

Edited by RHS1987

As a RHS alum I can say it is sad to see the Graham football program in the shape it is in! I remember when Graham was one of the top ranked teams in the nation with what I think was one of the best D's I've ever seen. I went to all the games I could in support B/O my team was down in those days. As a RHS alum I would welcome all supporters to our games!(even falcons) Like I've said on here before I think we should all support any team from SWVA that makes it to the playoffs and hope that they show the guy's to the east that SWVA football is for real!

Thanks for the kind words futbolking !

Here, here ! I agree and welcome him and anyone else that wants to come watch the blues !

When any of our SWD teams played in the playoffs and we didn't, I always went to as many of their games as possible to support them as they represent our area and district !

And no, most Richlands fans I know are not taking anything or any game for granted. Anything can and usually does happen in the playoffs. If you are not ready and don't play your best, it could be one & done.

But I do have a lot of confidence in our coaching staff and players to stay focused and ready to play !

I know when I played, we wanted to beat Graham & Tazewell more then we wanted to breathe, but we always had a lot of respect for both programs and knew what a hard hitting and hard fought game it was going to be !

They'll both be back !

AS for Magna/Abingdon, I think Magna wins this game, but I would like to see Abingdon do well. Even if it means we will have to put up with Falconpanty & Screwloose and some of their comments.

You guys will never have any respect from anyone on here or even from your own team. You have to earn respect and give respect before you get respect !

Yeah...I sure wish I wasn’t a Blues alum...I could be cheering for a mediocre Abingdon team as opposed to the Southwest District champions who went 10-0 and beat your Falcons 43-14.

That’s two idiots and counting...

I'm so happy that you are admitting you wish you were not a blues alum. I'm sure you feel better getting that off your chest.

Out of respect for my Falcon peers, I have decided not to post on the playoff game this week. It seems my comments have ruffled some feathers in town anyway. I have stated before you don't have to read the comments that I make each week. I hope this allows the Falcons time to concentrate on football this week and the best chance to win this week.

I will try to keep everyone up to date on my new kitten this week. Dad suprised me this weekend with a new addition for the house. He is black & tan and I have decided to name him Stripes. What can I say?

Go Falcons!

Out of respect for my Falcon peers, I have decided not to post on the playoff game this week. It seems my comments have ruffled some feathers in town anyway. I have stated before you don't have to read the comments that I make each week. I hope this allows the Falcons time to concentrate on football this week and the best chance to win this week.

I will try to keep everyone up to date on my new kitten this week. Dad suprised me this weekend with a new addition for the house. He is black & tan and I have decided to name him Stripes. What can I say?

Go Falcons!

you should have named the new cat Falcon?

I thought about naming him Falcon. Stripes will be a good name though. Hopefully, he will figure out what the litter box is for soon! He loves to watch Fresh Prince with me at night, hope that he will get into Chuck too-that is one of my favorites. :D

Go Falcons!

thanks southbound you earned some of my respect by admitting that

Thanks for the kind words futbolking !

Here, here ! I agree and welcome him and anyone else that wants to come watch the blues !

When any of our SWD teams played in the playoffs and we didn't, I always went to as many of their games as possible to support them as they represent our area and district !

And no, most Richlands fans I know are not taking anything or any game for granted. Anything can and usually does happen in the playoffs. If you are not ready and don't play your best, it could be one & done.

But I do have a lot of confidence in our coaching staff and players to stay focused and ready to play !

I know when I played, we wanted to beat Graham & Tazewell more then we wanted to breathe, but we always had a lot of respect for both programs and knew what a hard hitting and hard fought game it was going to be !

They'll both be back !

AS for Magna/Abingdon, I think Magna wins this game, but I would like to see Abingdon do well. Even if it means we will have to put up with Falconpanty & Screwloose and some of their comments.

You guys will never have any respect from anyone on here or even from your own team. You have to earn respect and give respect before you get respect !

thanks bigrhs i know if we dont make it in the playoffs ill be over to watch the blownaders and watch them show everyone one what southwest district football is all about

Go Falcons!

I thought u alredy hd 1 pusy cat falconboi? haha guss that ur lover :)

why dnt u jus join em in a love nest? u guys wnt win 1 game. ur not holston!

im sure if abingdon was in the weak region you are in we could win a few, our region is 400 trillion times tougher than holstons ever thought about being dont even argue that pointwoman

umm,how many kids do you have at camelot?why did you back out of a scrimmage..i'd love to see you play east mont.next year you get to play one of holstons easy teams.one that has beat you like a drum in the past..i guess chilhowie isnt that tough..

Hey, one word: EDUCATION! Your English and spelling are terrible. You basically need to check into some after school tutoring that way you might have a slight chance of getting a job and/or girlfriend.:cool: We all know that Holston sucks - DEAL WITH IT!

Hey, one word: EDUCATION! Your English and spelling are terrible. You basically need to check into some after school tutoring that way you might have a slight chance of getting a job and/or girlfriend.:cool: We all know that Holston sucks - DEAL WITH IT!

umm,how many kids do you have at camelot?why did you back out of a scrimmage..i'd love to see you play east mont.next year you get to play one of holstons easy teams.one that has beat you like a drum in the past..i guess chilhowie isnt that tough..

You are a joke! No one takes you serious on here anyway. We will do just fine with Chilhowie next year, but we appreciate your concern. How many years now have the Falcons owned your Candy Canes? We have bragging rights for another year-DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

I wanted to give everyone an update on Stripes. Last night, he did not sleep well and kept me up for about half the night. I hope he will adjust soon-I can not afford to fall asleep in class, and have my grades suffer. Hey Falconman, are you interested in Stripes if it doesn't work out with me?

You are a joke! No one takes you serious on here anyway. We will do just fine with Chilhowie next year, but we appreciate your concern. How many years now have the Falcons owned your Candy Canes? We have bragging rights for another year-DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

I wanted to give everyone an update on Stripes. Last night, he did not sleep well and kept me up for about half the night. I hope he will adjust soon-I can not afford to fall asleep in class, and have my grades suffer. Hey Falconman, are you interested in Stripes if it doesn't work out with me?

Lol, you beat a down Marion team 7-6 and you call it owning the Canes? Now last year, that could be called owning when we beat you guys 30-3. Of course when you get a victory every four years or so you get ecstatic. Remember how the Johnson boy ran all over you from Marion last year? You will get another dose when you play the Warriors next year.

im sure if abingdon was in the weak region you are in we could win a few, our region is 400 trillion times tougher than holstons ever thought about being dont even argue that pointwoman

week regon? u met 1 team we plyed & u got crushed!

u r stupid. abington loses fri and i will laugh til my teeth fall out. lol lol lol lol u guys got in bc of that othr school getn banned. u sux

Changing Your Stripes: I believe southbound is trying to tell us something by naming his cat stripes or is it over for him and falconman or the falcons. Southbound is going to betray someone in the near future or already has. Because “Changing Your Stripes" it explains an important aspect of the Social Psychology of Betrayal: when in Betrayal, people tend to use Facts to make the wrong they are doing . . . appear right — hence, an imitation or pretence of Truth is superficially projected. There are predictable Tell-Tale Signs that consistently accompany the act of Betrayal.