Richlands vs Cave Spring

Guest stuntdouble

Guest stuntdouble

When this match up is over and The MIGHTY BLOWS go down all the BLOWS have accomplised is another region lose. So what have the BLOWS done this season but beat a bunch of swva teams that are very very down. So all of you Big BLOW Tornaders keep talking your junk because when you all get beat by Cave you all then can start saying " we are so proud of our team they had a great season wait till next year. HAHAHAHA. IT WILL HAPPEN WAIT AND SEE WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest stuntdouble

Thats what everyone said last year. Im sure you wont be the only one rebel1 to say this.

When this match up is over and The MIGHTY BLOWS go down all the BLOWS have accomplised is another region lose. So what have the BLOWS done this season but beat a bunch of swva teams that are very very down. So all of you Big BLOW Tornaders keep talking your junk because when you all get beat by Cave you all then can start saying " we are so proud of our team they had a great season wait till next year. HAHAHAHA. IT WILL HAPPEN WAIT AND SEE WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only blowing I hear is coming from you.

I think you're at least putting one or two carts before the horse!!!

I think you're at least putting one or two carts before the horse!!!

I agree...no matter how the odds are stacked against you, you PLAY! I know that it is a little far fetched during this round, but anything can happen. That is exactly why you play the game in the first place.

It seems like your the one doing all the talking !

So just go ahead and talk and we will worry about taking care of our 1st playoff game. Then we'll focus on Cave. ( if Cave get's by their 1st playoff game )

We've got other fish to fry first

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Guest stuntdouble

BLA BLA BLA Thats your all way of not talking about it. The BLOWS gets on here and talk how big and bad that the Johson boy is and how he dominates everybody I figure you would think beating Marion or Martinsville would be a cake walk. B/c teams up the way has 10 Johsons on a team and plays teams alot better than the BLOWS. Just saying The BLOWS are good for this area and thats all. My opion.

BLA BLA BLA Thats your all way of not talking about it. The BLOWS gets on here and talk how big and bad that the Johson boy is and how he dominates everybody I figure you would think beating Marion or Martinsville would be a cake walk. B/c teams up the way has 10 Johsons on a team and plays teams alot better than the BLOWS. Just saying The BLOWS are good for this area and thats all. My opion.

whats an opion? and the teams around here have 11 johnsons on the field.

StuntDouble shows his education. Moron, Why you so Jealous of Richlands Football for? Did you get picked on when you were younger? hahaha

I believe he's a redshirt senior, and a 2nd string lineman on the jv football team. He's showing his personal opinions of the richlands coaching staff by trashing the program on here.

Edited by battleftbl

Guest stuntdouble
StuntDouble shows his education. Moron, Why you so Jealous of Richlands Football for? Did you get picked on when you were younger? hahaha

Yeah I am a moron but I am going to get into school somwhere and your alls saviour Johson cant get in anywur in va bc he cant get in state tooishun. So im sorry that he still lives in west va but he can get into Marshull or somthing like that. Good Luck to the BLOWS!!!!!!

Thats what everyone said last year. Im sure you wont be the only one rebel1 to say this.

I predicted Cave would beat Richlands 35-21 last year....and that's pretty much what happened.

Richlands is at least 3 td's better than Cave this year...IF this matchup happens, I expect Richlands to win and win big....

I'm amazed this guy got to 26 posts without being banned on the basis of sheer idiocy.

I agree. He has to be walking on thin ice. GMan has had an itchy finger for a BAN HAMMER lately haha.