Richlands vs Cave Spring

Guest stuntdouble

Just another idiot, the highlight of his day is to get on here and see who has responded to his rediculious b.s. post. Its sad really.

I wouldnt mind seeing that ban hammer immage again (just as long as it isint pointed at me lol)

By the way scholrships pay touition and if he still lived in WV he wouldnt be playing ball in VA. Richlands is loaded and can play with any D3 in the state

Edited by redtiger

Richlands beat CC by what 63? and Cc is a very good quality football team.. Richlands IMO is just way to good for any team they will play all year i expect them to beat Cave spring by at least 21 but thats just me!

If Tunstall was to beat Grundy, wouldn't you play them? Since they would be the lower seed!

I don't know for sure, but on the way home from the Grundy game we were listening to Mance on the Radio doing his after game interview and he was talking about getting ready for the winner of the Marion/Martinsville game.

Yeah I am a moron but I am going to get into school somwhere and your alls saviour Johson cant get in anywur in va bc he cant get in state tooishun. So im sorry that he still lives in west va but he can get into Marshull or somthing like that. Good Luck to the BLOWS!!!!!!

YOU GUYS DISAPPOINT ME IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THEM ABINGDON BOYS TALKING SMACK ALL OF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THEIR CASE YOU LET SOME OUTSIDER GET BY WITH TALKING TRASH AND DIDNT SMACK THEM BACK BEFORE THEY GOT THE HAMMER.:confused:

YOU GUYS DISAPPOINT ME IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THEM ABINGDON BOYS TALKING SMACK ALL OF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THEIR CASE YOU LET SOME OUTSIDER GET BY WITH TALKING TRASH AND DIDNT SMACK THEM BACK BEFORE THEY GOT THE HAMMER.:confused:

capslockor6.jpg

Richlands would beat CS by at least 3 td's IMO.

Graham's played both, any Graham fans that have seen both have an opinion? ....all dependent on both teams winning their first playoff game of course..........

Guest Woolybugger
Richlands beat CC by what 63? and Cc is a very good quality football team.. Richlands IMO is just way to good for any team they will play all year i expect them to beat Cave spring by at least 21 but thats just me!

Make that 70-0. I heard they just scored again.

Do you frequent the website that picture is from, or did it just come up on google images?

I personally love the site, or used to anyways...it has went down hill over the past 2 years.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com

Yeah dude its awesome. I remembered it and went back and searched for it. I didn't know it would even come up on google. He has YouTube videos out nowadays. Comedy gold.

Yeah dude its awesome. I remembered it and went back and searched for it. I didn't know it would even come up on google. He has YouTube videos out nowadays. Comedy gold.

Yeah, I have watched most, if not all of them. But I still like his written articles better. Hilarious stuff. Between that site and dontevenreply.com, I could laugh for days.

Coincidentally, I was turned on to both of those sites by links provided by people on this board. I'm thinking UVAO posted the link to dontevenreply.com, and I'm pretty sure it was one of the Bluefield guys that posted the link to Maddox's site...maybe BluefieldRocks. Not that it really matters, and I could be completely wrong, since it has been a few years.

Yeah, I have watched most, if not all of them. But I still like his written articles better. Hilarious stuff. Between that site and dontevenreply.com, I could laugh for days.

Coincidentally, I was turned on to both of those sites by links provided by people on this board. I'm thinking UVAO posted the link to dontevenreply.com, and I'm pretty sure it was one of the Bluefield guys that posted the link to Maddox's site...maybe BluefieldRocks. Not that it really matters, and I could be completely wrong, since it has been a few years.

And you sir, just introduced me to dontevenreply.com.

I will be sure to return the favor to someone else one day, lol.

And you sir, just introduced me to dontevenreply.com.

I will be sure to return the favor to someone else one day, lol.

You'll enjoy it. Its good for a couple of hours of laughs. I read some of it at work one day, and I literally had to restrain my laughter so my co-workers couldn't hear me.

These are two simple ones, but they still make me crack a smile:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=13

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=69

He has a bunch on the site, some are great...some not so much. I would suggest starting with the top rated section...those are the best...obviously.

That was me. :)

I'm going to have to check out the links in this thread, now. If they're as good as http://www.dontevenreply.com, then it's going to be a nice morning!