Graham football job now open

CPF

According the the Tazewell County Public Schools website, the Graham High School Head Coach and Athletic Director jobs have officially been posted as vacancies. The deadline for applications is April 28th, 2011.

Edited by CPF

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, let's see who applies and who gets interviewed and who actually ends up with the job.

Would like to see this done properly, however, I having a gut feeling that the TCSB has already "hired" the new head coach...

Isn't it curious that this whole thing has ended with a whimper. I expect that all of this was negotiated by Marrs & the SB. All so quiet and lawyerly with no indication to the public of any details.

How bout all you "experts" apply? Lets see how you do. It sickens me to read so much whiny lil b's about freaking football. I mean DAMN.:mad:

Well they could be whiny little boys crying about birds.

How bout all you "experts" apply? Lets see how you do. It sickens me to read so much whiny lil b's about freaking football. I mean DAMN.:mad:

Well they could be whiny little boys crying about birds.

It warms my heart to know that no matter what time or day I get on this website someone somewhere is trashing our little birdie boy.

nothing I'm aware of in the rulebook that requires openings be run thru the VHSlL.. think it's just a courtesy thing that guarantees a lot of looks.

That is my sense, as well. I'd say of the jobs filled this offseason so far, less than half were listed on the VHSL vacancies list.

Now, let's see who applies and who gets interviewed and who actually ends up with the job.

Would like to see this done properly, however, I having a gut feeling that the TCSB has already "hired" the new head coach...

I know how that goes....

That is my sense, as well. I'd say of the jobs filled this offseason so far, less than half were listed on the VHSL vacancies list.

The VHSL has nothing to do with the hiring or Non-contract renewal of Coaches. That is up to the individual counties. County Policies differ.

Vulcher- Although it has an ugly, bare-skinned face, the Turkey Vulture is beautiful on the wing. Seldom does this graceful and talented bird flap its wings as it soars over large areas searching for carrion.

Thats how I feel about some of you, ugly and bare skinned. Yet you have some talent in soaring above weakless prey and pouncing on it with your vicious claws. Well listen up, turkeys, I ain't no freaking grounded prey, I'm a freaking Falcon and we top freaking flight your arsses. So go ahead and make your fun because you can fix opinions (like mine) but cant fix UGLY like you'alls - is that country enough for ya?. So smile hacks and your new found friends cause Falconman don't love ya baby cause you are filthy animals! God Bless your little hearts and I'm still praying for you ugly A$$ES. GO FALCONS, AMEN!:mad:

Edited by Falconman

Falconman, I smile every day because as a friend of mine told me years ago, it is way too easy being me. Life is good no matter what petty stuff might come my way.

That being said, hate away.

Isn't it curious that this whole thing has ended with a whimper. I expect that all of this was negotiated by Marrs & the SB. All so quiet and lawyerly with no indication to the public of any details.

I would be very willing to bet that there was a settlement negotiated among the parties' lawyers and TCSB's lawyer.

I would be very willing to bet that there was a settlement negotiated among the parties' lawyers and TCSB's lawyer.

Didn't Graham fans get what they wanted? Marrs is no longer the coach. Why do we all have to know every last detail of the settlement? I find it odd that people's curiosity has transformed into a sense that they are entitled to know every last word said between the two parties.

Didn't Graham fans get what they wanted? Marrs is no longer the coach. Why do we all have to know every last detail of the settlement? I find it odd that people's curiosity has transformed into a sense that they are entitled to know every last word said between the two parties.

I don't know, maybe because he was a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE who was being paid with our TAX dollars??? Just tossin' out possibilities...

Don't put words in my mouth, friend. I was just telling what happens in these sort of situations from a legal perspective, confirming some conjecture. I didn't claim to want to know every detail about the settlement, nor would I want to. See the difference?

As far as I'm concerned, mission accomplished. I couldn't care less what happens to Marrs/Jones now.

I don't know, maybe because he was a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE who was being paid with our TAX dollars??? Just tossin' out possibilities...

Oh. Tax dollars... I should have known.

I find it offensive that people won't just drop it and insist on dragging his name through the mud repeatedly. It's over. He's gone. Let's start focusing on who Graham is going to bring in, shall we?

Oh. Tax dollars... I should have known.

I find it offensive that people won't just drop it and insist on dragging his name through the mud repeatedly. It's over. He's gone. Let's start focusing on who Graham is going to bring in, shall we?

Well, I for one don't really care if you find it offensive. I found it offensive that he was even named coach in the first place, not to mention we had to put up with him for 6 years. I found it offensive that he gave away a home date last season costing us taxpayers several thousand dollars so he could watch his son sit in the stands at a UNC football game. I found it offensive that he embarassed a tradition laced program such as Graham on a weekly basis on the news and in the newspapers. I found it offensive that he told the world that espn was coming to cover the graham beaver game last year only to realize that it was another company and only at the last minute realized it. I found it offensive that he ran off the 2008 Kennedy Award winner in the state of West Virginia and two year Graham starting QB Will Cole so his nephew could be the quarterback. I found it offensive that he let Kyle Harris back on the team after quitting for two weeks destroying the disicpline on his football team. I am offended the way he has treated our kids for the last 6 years. Need I go on.........you are either a Marrs or one of his stooges, either way you need to just go away.