7 on 7's?

futbolking

The only one I have heard of as of yet, the blues will play at Wytheville on 6/11/11.

I think that's right.......I am getting old and forgetful....lol

on va preps states rhs will have a passing 7 on 7 june 22nd

They beat several AAA teams. Beat Northside (VA) and South Parkersburg and maybe Nitro.

Northside is AA. Parkersburg South and Nitro, while being AAA in WV, would both be AA in VA.

Nitro wasn't there

Richlands beat Parkersburg High in the tournament part, not Parkersburg South,

Richlands looked very good in the games I got to watch them play, while waiting on Parkersburg to play.

I didn't care for the scoring system, cause teams that scored TDs were losing against teams that never crossed the goalline.

10 (5) yard passes was going to win over teams that scored a TD

I knew that Northside was AA ('09 Div. 3 State Champs). I wasn't trying to cross-classify the WV teams. They do compete in AAA, be it in WV or VA.

But you are missing the point. If those schools were in VA, they would be classified as AA based on their enrollment #s...

Cut-off for AA/AAA in VA is around 1525...Potomac Falls is listed as 1524 and is Class AA for the newest R&R period. Parkersburg would probably be AAA in VA, but not by much. Cut-off for AA/ A in VA is around 755...William Monroe has 755 and is Class A for the newest R&R period.

When it comes to whether you are AA or AAA in VA it's all about what part of the state your school is located in. If i'm not mistaken the top high school program in the state has less than 1300 students and they compete in AAA and that is Phoebus.

When it comes to whether you are AA or AAA in VA it's all about what part of the state your school is located in. If i'm not mistaken the top high school program in the state has less than 1300 students and they compete in AAA and that is Phoebus.

Wrong. By there enrollment, they are AA with 1300 students. However, Phoebus plays up to AAA as they have historically been a AAA school...the same way Graham and Grundy have been A schools playing up to AA over the past bunch of years.

They cant stand for the blues to win. I love it. Just trying to discredit the the win.Stop hating Gman.Go Big Blue!!!!!

I'm not hating. I just hate when people don't get their facts straight and try to make themselves look like they have accomplished more than they actually have.

If you actually knew how the system worked, then maybe you would understand...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the enrollment numbers are not for state wide classifactions.

How is that fair?