Best team entrance

BLEACHER COACH

rebel1

Middle School

How long has Grundy been using the fog machine? Not a shabby entrance

Read this on another thread made me think,which school has the best entrance?

Ladies and gentlemen, and big breasted women, get on ya feet, throw your popcorn in the air, enter sandman is playing and freaking mighty FALCONS are making an ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!! The music is playing, the stands are swaying, and the other team is praying that the Falcons take it easy on their candy arses!!! There is only one entrance close to ours and that would be the hokies of VA Tech. There is no other ENTRANCE in football!!! :eek:Quote the Falcon No More!:eek:

I think the entrance is a bunch of hooey...I'd rather just let the kids run out of the locker room and pile up on the sideline and break it down...the other stuff does nothing for me, especially when you are like Abingdon and constantly getting your A$$ handed to you.

I think the entrance is a bunch of hooey...I'd rather just let the kids run out of the locker room and pile up on the sideline and break it down...the other stuff does nothing for me, especially when you are like Abingdon and constantly getting your A$$ handed to you.

i really think it might get the kids pumped lance.it dont do nothing for me either until i see its pumped the kids up.i assume ur just a fan .

After the Lebanon game I can understand why you would have that opinion LOL:)

After the Lebanon game I can understand why you would have that opinion LOL:)

Grundy doesn't really do much of an "entrance"...they just sort of run out through this paper thing the cheerleaders hold up...then do what I said on the sidelines.

I'm talking more of the huge inflatable helmets and the stuff Abingdon does...just kinda silly to me...but, like i said...just my opinion.

Last year Grundy went to Hurley and showed up off the bus with helmets on and just quietly walked in to the stadium and didn't really do much of anything...and walked out winning 62-14. If you need to run through an inflatable helmet to pump yourself up, then I don't know what that says? If the kids like it, I'm all for it...but, me personally i don't care for it all...I'd rather just get down to business.

Lebanon is a pretty good team I think...we could have played them a lot better game than we did...kinda disappointing performance in that game...thats the way it goes though.

Looks like college size linemen in that picture!

If you've never seen Honaker's linemen, then you should have seen them last year. I know Tyler McReynolds (I think he graduated last year) and he was HUGE.

Battle tried a couple of years ago to be cool with their entrance. Tried walking through the stands like Abingdon does, but instead of Sandman, they played that rap version of Crazy Train. There were a couple of problems though. On a few occasions, some of the players could barely walk down the concrete stairs in their cleats without almost falling and the band, which usually plays the same tune every game as the players run out of the field house and on the field, tried playing at the same time the music on the speakers was playing, so it made for an annoyingly loud and jumbled mess. We've went back to simply running out onto the field from the locker room to the band playing like before.

Honaker is coming out to Renegade this year,it's good

It's been a few years now, but I remember a game with Haysi that Honaker did somethin different. They came out and they just had the paper run thru and somebody just slowly ripped it and the team just walked across the field from the fieldhouse with a cocky strut, like a bunch ticked off boys that had somethin to prove, nothin crazy but it pumped everyone up to see they meant business, they went on to thump Haysi that night!!!!!