Take a second and do this...

Lance

Not football related, and I hate to post it here...but...it's important to me and this is the most active part of the site for now...I'll move it over to General discussion in a few days.

Anyway...

Those of you with Facebook, please take a second and click on this link and "LIKE" the page. This is one of the cops that was shot a few months ago over near Grundy.

More info is on the page if you want to read it...but, at least take a second of your time and hit the "LIKE" button. They have been trying to get to 5,000 people for a while...let's crush it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hey-Extreme-Home-Makeover-Build-Shane-a-House/164730086922549

Not football related, and I hate to post it here...but...it's important to me and this is the most active part of the site for now...I'll move it over to General discussion in a few days.

Anyway...

Those of you with Facebook, please take a second and click on this link and "LIKE" the page. This is one of the cops that was shot a few months ago over near Grundy.

More info is on the page if you want to read it...but, at least take a second of your time and hit the "LIKE" button. They have been trying to get to 5,000 people for a while...let's crush it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hey-Extreme-Home-Makeover-Build-Shane-a-House/164730086922549

Done Lance. Hope they do it for him !

Anyway...

Done! Lance ,looks like there are close to 5030 likes!

keep this going guys...we blew past 5,000 but it still deserves all the attention it can get. This poor guy did nothing wrong at all and was shot by a coward hiding in the woods for responding to a call and trying to help someone else out. His life will never be the same and if they can build him a house with handicap access and ramps and all that, then I hope it happens. We have a ton of people here, there is no reason everyone can't take two seconds and do this.