Weight Limit

southbound

Southy, yesterday I saw some of the Falcon's finest in their cowgirl attire with their daisy dukes and slick boots! Whew, that woke Falconman up! I loved western day during Homecoming week. BTW I saw your facebook profile pic for geek day - classic costume haha. Homecoming week was the best man and hope you enjoy yours. I know this year has been stressful year but don't worry about the game, just enjoy your last homecoming as a Falcon. Sign me up for the dance and tell Sara daddy will be there!!

I agree, homecoming week is a great part of high school. All the theme days, a great dance, and oh by the way a big win for the football team. I hope you get them all.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly I don't know why more teams don't put big guys in the backfield from time to time, even at college and pro levels. Few things or more demoralizing then being unable to stop a running attack, especially from a 250+ lb back. Ask opponents of the 85 bears about this, of course, the fridge was signifigantly bigger that that!

It makes teams respect the run and can open up things downfield if u have anything of a passing attack.

big backs can be stopped just ask south hampton in the state title game against ghs. they had a hugh back a former lineman who only was in the back field for part of the season and had lead them in rushing. ghs stuffed him for the bigger part of the game and won so a good stratgy can stop one and a team that can tackle can.

I have a cousin who was border line concussed in little Falcon ball because an over-sized fat arse piled on him during his game last week. :mad: My aunt went to check on him and said the coach acted like my cousin was faking. :mad: I know the coach and he is a joke. Anyway, my aunt said after the game the fat kids mom came over and checked on him, she said that the mother had a mustard stain on her shirt. I guess the fat arse mother must've of missed her mouth.:eek:

Southy, yesterday I saw some of the Falcon's finest in their cowgirl attire with their daisy dukes and slick boots! Whew, that woke Falconman up! I loved western day during Homecoming week. BTW I saw your facebook profile pic for geek day - classic costume haha. Homecoming week was the best man and hope you enjoy yours. I know this year has been stressful year but don't worry about the game, just enjoy your last homecoming as a Falcon. Sign me up for the dance and tell Sara daddy will be there!!

Yeah man the chicks were looking hott no doubt.:D I'm not taking the game seriously right now, just focusing on the actvities. The focus will be a game day thing. Dad said we can have the lake house this weekend:):p You know what that means!!!!! You need to get the stuff, wc, jd, b!!! Told Sara you are in for the dance, she acted weird man, Don't know why.

I have a cousin who was border line concussed in little Falcon ball because an over-sized fat arse piled on him during his game last week. :mad: My aunt went to check on him and said the coach acted like my cousin was faking. :mad: I know the coach and he is a joke. Anyway, my aunt said after the game the fat kids mom came over and checked on him, she said that the mother had a mustard stain on her shirt. I guess the fat arse mother must've of missed her mouth.:eek:

Funny stuff FM. Does the Coach also coach high school?

I agree, homecoming week is a great part of high school. All the theme days, a great dance, and oh by the way a big win for the football team. I hope you get them all.

We know all about getting everything when it comes to homecoming:) Dad said he did too when he was in school, EVERYTHING!!;):rolleyes:

Does everyone in the Abingdon homecoming parade get a participatory trophy? It seems to me that you can't have a queen or king in Abingdon in fears of hurting someone"s feelings. How do things work down there with everyone so fickle and all?...

Yeah man the chicks were looking hott no doubt.:D I'm not taking the game seriously right now, just focusing on the actvities. The focus will be a game day thing. Dad said we can have the lake house this weekend:):p You know what that means!!!!! You need to get the stuff, wc, jd, b!!! Told Sara you are in for the dance, she acted weird man, Don't know why.

And do we even really need to ask any questions about this whole attitude towards the friday night game?

I will not take a coach's side if that is the way they act about an injury like that. There are coaches out there who think a concussion may not be a big deal and they have no place in any sport as far as I am concerned.

A little skinny guy can put just as big a wallop on somone that is huge. They can come in with some major speed and really lay out a player. It happens no matter the size.

you guys should probably go ahead and start booking your hotel rooms for State...

:D freaking hilarious!!!!!! You guys know that this dude isn't for real right... There is no way anyone in their right mind will come up with this kind of crap! I am an Abingdon and always will be, but come on now, let's keep it real

:D freaking hilarious!!!!!! You guys know that this dude isn't for real right... There is no way anyone in their right mind will come up with this kind of crap! I am an Abingdon and always will be, but come on now, let's keep it real

i dont think anyone in their right mind could make this stuff up they take the cake and should become writers and write fantasy books.

Body Paint - Check

Megaphone - Check

Attitude - Check

Steaks for tailgate - check

Money for V. Tacos - Check

Panty Droppers 4 later - check

Signs to cheer on my boy Southbound - CHECK! LET'S GO FALCONS!!!! ITS GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!

Just to warn you, mommy let me outta of my cage and I'm gonna be freaking wild!!!:eek: Falcon Awesome!!!! Lets Go!!!:cool: I'm pumped!!!!

His daughter do your nails or something?

Who are you, his personal protector, his trojan? Do us all a favor big guy ans SHUT YA FREAKING YAPPER

BTW: It hasn't rained so you need to take the intiative to wash your fat arse, you smell!

Edited by Falconman

His daughter "sara" does his nails and helps him with his "guy liner" as well. Poor falconman is caught up in a whirl wind of emotions. "Am I Falconman or am I falcon woman?". Its a hard desicion to make, I hope he/she chooses correctly

Who are you, his personal protector, his trojan? Do us all a favor big guy ans SHUT YA FREAKING YAPPER

BTW: It hasn't rained so you need to take the intiative to wash your fat arse, you smell!

It rained in Raven this morning. Just saying.

For the record, if these 2 kids are for real (which I highly doubt), please don't lump all Abingdon fans in with them. We are not all blubbering idiots. For example, most of us that know anything about football know that AHS is going to struggle the remainder of this year....probably wind up well below .500. Having said that, the future does look better as we have some stellar 9th graders and some serious speed in 8th. The big question in Abingdon is...how long must we put up with sub par coaching? Guys, its truly a bad situation. We have kids sitting in the bleachers that could be game changers...and they sit in the bleachers because of the coaching staff. Of course, they should play through it....deal with it and grow from it. But, like I have said before, until AHS gets rid of the political crap that goes on here then our team will NEVER have state potential....I don't care how fast or strong they are. Okay, I will step off the box now.

Hey, I know you. You're the guy that claims its not a man purse, its a satchel. Those are not heels, they are climbing shoes. Its not a dress, its a statement. Unionboy I love you!:eek:

I was really hoping you wouldnt bust me out like that! shew now everyone will know

For the record, if these 2 kids are for real (which I highly doubt), please don't lump all Abingdon fans in with them. We are not all blubbering idiots. For example, most of us that know anything about football know that AHS is going to struggle the remainder of this year....probably wind up well below .500. Having said that, the future does look better as we have some stellar 9th graders and some serious speed in 8th. The big question in Abingdon is...how long must we put up with sub par coaching? Guys, its truly a bad situation. We have kids sitting in the bleachers that could be game changers...and they sit in the bleachers because of the coaching staff. Of course, they should play through it....deal with it and grow from it. But, like I have said before, until AHS gets rid of the political crap that goes on here then our team will NEVER have state potential....I don't care how fast or strong they are. Okay, I will step off the box now.

nobody on here thinks of all Abingdon fans as bad as they do these guys. More or less with me its funny to pick at em. I just ask that no true Abingdon fan takes offence to anything said about Abingdon to these two knuckleheads

unionfan i would really be worried if he loved you might be best to avoid him at all costs. lol

He already has me confused with someone else so im in the clear. He said i was the one with the dress, heels, and purse but that aint me. Thats southbounds little brother hahaha