Falcon Cramps

southbound

We played our hearts out tonight and came up a little short at the end. I will tell you this, we r getting better and I am proud of this football team. I hate making excuses but everytime we started moving the ball we started cramping up. I think the school needs to offer more gatorade or dad said they should have bannanas out for lunch. It was definetely a factor in the game and played a role in us not winning. Well, we have Lebanon this week and hopefully we can get us a win. We beat them pretty bad in a scrimmage last year and I heard they r not very good this year. With a good week of practice, I think we win 31-13. Hey the good news is we play the mighty Richlands next week. I can't wait dad said we would expose them at the right time. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played our hearts out tonight and came up a little short at the end. I will tell you this, we r getting better and I am proud of this football team. I hate making excuses but everytime we started moving the ball we started cramping up. I think the school needs to offer more gatorade or dad said they should have bannanas out for lunch. It was definetely a factor in the game and played a role in us not winning. Well, we have Lebanon this week and hopefully we can get us a win. We beat them pretty bad in a scrimmage last year and I heard they r not very good this year. With a good week of practice, I think we win 31-13. Hey the good news is we play the mighty Richlands next week. I can't wait dad said we would expose them at the right time. :D

.....LOL ! You guys just crack me up......lol ! What are you going to expose us as.........winners. That's about all Abingdon will expose about the Blues, but you do entertain us on here.

I don't think I would tug on Supermans cape just before you come to his house !

No........I don't actually think we are Superman, just having a little fun.

Guest king kone

WE.....are gonna beat the brakes off y'all...........

hey get your so called facts right Richlands plays Carroll Co. next week!

R u a dumbarse? Read my post again and you will see that I said we will take care of Lebanon this week. My focus is on Lebanon and then it will turn to Richlands. I am going to expose Richlands next week so stay tuned. They are a bunch of frauds. I got that one from my dad. Ha ha! :D

.....LOL ! You guys just crack me up......lol ! What are you going to expose us as.........winners. That's about all Abingdon will expose about the Blues, but you do entertain us on here.

I don't think I would tug on Supermans cape just before you come to his house !

No........I don't actually think we are Superman, just having a little fun.

Remember Superman had a weakness. Dad said Lex Luger always exposed him and also he liked the women. He had a crush on some girl at work. Everyone has weaknesses. :eek:

I just have to read their posts but they make my brain cramp!

Your posts are not entertaining! :mad: You always have some negative comment about the Falcons on here. You better enjoy these last years with your team but I will invite you to join the Falcon wagon. When your team joins up with Dickerson Co then move to Abingdon for a fresh start. Dad said he knew a few folks that have moved from Haysi and really like it over here. My guess is they will be a few more things to do. :D

Im not negative toward Abingdon, its a fine place to live. Lots of things to do, the football program just isint that good.

But honestly to me its just a little stretch of bad traffic on my way to Bristol/exit 7.

I will enjoy the last years of Haysi High School but I am looking forward to the new school; good sports teams, great facilities, incredible school, and it will dring the county together and give us something to really be proud of. Whats not to like?

Youre right though, im not entertaining. Clowns are entertaining

Edited by redtiger

But honestly to me its just a little stretch of bad traffic on my way to Bristol/Exit 7.

Hit the nail on the head. I've never gotten in a car and said, "Let's go to Abingdon!" It's always Bristol. The only reason I ever go specifically go to Abingdon is to watch WWE PPVs.

Remember Superman had a weakness. Dad said Lex Luger always exposed him and also he liked the women. He had a crush on some girl at work. Everyone has weaknesses. :eek:

Lex Luger was a wrestler you moron. Lex Luthor was a comic book character. Well I see where you get your stupidity from now.

In all fairness, Superman would have been no mach for the Torture Rack.

Amen. To this day, I still pick up my 12 year old brother and put him in the Torture Rack from time to time. :D

Hit the nail on the head. I've never gotten in a car and said, "Let's go to Abingdon!" It's always Bristol. The only reason I ever go specifically go to Abingdon is to watch WWE PPVs.

I do from time to time go to The Backer Barns! Cant beat a good flea market!

Guest king kone
Seems like Abingdon gets them about 4 times a month.

I'm gonna buy a case of Midol and have it ready in the middle school locker so we don't have to hear any excuses when Abingdon comes to Ernie Hicks Stadium........

I'm gonna buy a case of Midol and have it ready in the middle school locker so we don't have to hear any excuses when Abingdon comes to Ernie Hicks Stadium........

Your picture made me die laughing hahaha.