Falcon Cramps

southbound

How many middle school teams around here aren't that great but somehow they get to high school and they are winners? How many other schools have an awesome jv team but somehow it doesn't translate to the high school level?

What am I a Mathmatician? I don't know?:confused: I think Falconman has it right, the Falcons are stacked for the future. It is obvious that you cannot accept that as a fact. I feel sorry for you:eek:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many middle school teams around here aren't that great but somehow they get to high school and they are winners? How many other schools have an awesome jv team but somehow it doesn't translate to the high school level?

Do you need me to spell it out for you. The Falcons have talent coming. The Falcons are going to win lots of games. The Falcons will crush opponents in the future. It is that simple. Let me guess, when our middle school team is in high school, your team will not play us. I suspect the naders will hide also. You heard it here first.\

:eek:Quote the Falcon No More:eek:

What am I a Mathmatician? I don't know?:confused: I think Falconman has it right, the Falcons are stacked for the future. It is obvious that you cannot accept that as a fact. I feel sorry for you:eek:

Southy you just made me laugh. You suck at math. haha

Do you need me to spell it out for you. The Falcons have talent coming. The Falcons are going to win lots of games. The Falcons will crush opponents in the future. It is that simple. Let me guess, when our middle school team is in high school, your team will not play us. I suspect the naders will hide also. You heard it here first.\

Funny how you had talent coming about 4 years ago, and they still couldn't get it done. Plainly put, Middle School/JV success does Not equal Varsity success. At some point Abingdon will beat Richlands. All streaks die. But will that one win make up for the past 7-8 years of a$$ beatings?

So you already are admitting defeat. You are now my favorite Nader!:D

Every dog has its day. You'll beat us a some point. Wont be this year. Probably won't be next year either. But at some point, you'll get one. I honestly can't wait to hear your guys' rants on that one...

It all comes down to coaching. If the talent is there in middle school but the high school coaches are unable to use it then it is wasted. I don't know anything about Abingdon's coaches but I think most anyone would agree on this point.

it all comes down to coaching. If the talent is there in middle school but the high school coaches are unable to use it then it is wasted. I don't know anything about abingdon's coaches but i think most anyone would agree on this point.

+1,000,000,000,000,658

It all comes down to coaching. If the talent is there in middle school but the high school coaches are unable to use it then it is wasted. I don't know anything about Abingdon's coaches but I think most anyone would agree on this point.

Nails it. It's also important that the talent from MS comes out in HS.

great example of this is graham they have had a very good middle school team for several years but look at the highschool team over the past years under marrs pitiful.

Guest king kone

You can have talent, but you've got to know what to do with it. Coach Mance of the Darkside knows what to do with it..........the drummings will continue.........

If memory serves me correctly you have been "spelling it out for us" since September of 2009, and everyone here is still waiting on this juggernaut Abingdon Falcon team to destroy SW Va. That's two full seasons of mediocrity, and now the Falcons seem to be going backwards. Let ME spell it out for YOU, Falconpanties: You have to crawl before you can walk, and your team is still in the incubator. It's time to put up or shut up.

Nails it. It's also important that the talent from MS comes out in HS.

This as well. Too many times have I seen great talent playing at the younger level and for whatever reason they don't play football in high school.

Come on now Falcongirl, are you still preaching that....lol. We keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the butt whippings to come from you guys but all we get is more wins against you, but I do admire your loyalty to the birds.