Falcon Cramps

southbound

So far the only reasons we have identified to go specifically to Abingdon are to watch our teams win and the Flea Market?

hahahahahahaha

Remember Southbound you opened this can of worms

Also to watch WWE PPVs at the Cinemall. lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thats 3 reasons(sorry I overlooked the PPVs). Anyone else?

I used to go to Abingdon to go to the Virginia Creeper Flyshop...but since I don't flyfish much anymore, no need going there...

I'm gonna buy a case of Midol and have it ready in the middle school locker so we don't have to hear any excuses when Abingdon comes to Ernie Hicks Stadium........

Let me remind you, the last time an Abingdon Team was over there, we gave you the cramps. Our middle school team (We've said it for years on here of the level of talent coming) kicked your tails. Chomp on that!:eek:

I do from time to time go to The Backer Barns! Cant beat a good flea market!

The tobacco barns are there for us to collect revenue from you common people. You know the rich get richer. I hate them and think they are an eyesore. I refuse to shop there.

Let me remind you, the last time an Abingdon Team was over there, we gave you the cramps. Our middle school team (We've said it for years on here of the level of talent coming) kicked your tails. Chomp on that!:eek:

Keep talking middle school football, let us know when you're ready to join the big boys so we can take your posts seriously

Remember Superman had a weakness. Dad said Lex Luger always exposed him and also he liked the women. He had a crush on some girl at work. Everyone has weaknesses. :eek:

Sorry you don't like women, Southbound, but you really shouldn't be badmouthing Richlands. We should go there very humble and hope for the best. Please do not try to use your words and get them fired up... Instead, talk them up next weekend. We are a HUGE underdog. Why give them extra to talk about? I'll say, women are nice and smell very good... Maybe some other folks can help you here too... Or, maybe you are just locked in. If so, nothing wrong with that this day and age... (Seinfeld - "There's nothing wrong with that...")

Southbound and falconman - Just STOP embarassing and setting up your own team. If you guys had the cajones to be on the team it might be one thing - but you don't. you are just loud mouths. Just shut your mouths and stop jacking up the other teams. You guys are our own worst enemies.

I FORGOT ABOUT MAHONEYS! Thats the best thing in Abingdon, solid selection and good prices. Good service too, not pushy but helpful. Theres another one in Johnson City, up on the hill behind the mall, bigger selection.

I forgot Babycakes Cupcakery, kinda pricey but dang good cupcakes.

Falconman, you my friend arent cool enuf to go to the Backer Barns, us common people dont want you.

Edited by redtiger

Keep talking middle school football, let us know when you're ready to join the big boys so we can take your posts seriously

You don't like it? Truth is the sun is rising over here called talent and well the recruits are running out over there. :D

How many middle school teams around here aren't that great but somehow they get to high school and they are winners? How many other schools have an awesome jv team but somehow it doesn't translate to the high school level?