Suspicious activities

southbound

Slacker if its not you then its Bigrhsnerd trying to rattle me. But let me give you some truth, I always speak the truth. Truth is, do the math, 2 common oponents my Falcons and the Naders have faced are Union Cubs and CC Cavys. Lets talk Defense. Our Defense only gave up 7 points to the Cubs; whereas, the naders gave up 22. My Falcons D gave up only 16 to Cavs and the Naders, well they gave up 23. :D Do the math, 2 games combined we only gave up 23. The Naders score combined 45. I will just go ahead and say it, in my opinion our D is better. They are more physical and have swagger! The numbers don't lie!!! If we mustar up some offense, I will be chomping on a victory taco before they can say "what just happened?". Food for thought gents!:p

The transitive property does not work in football. If that was the case, App. State should have won the National Championship a few years back. So don't start that crap.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slacker if its not you then its Bigrhsnerd trying to rattle me. But let me give you some truth, I always speak the truth. Truth is, do the math, 2 common oponents my Falcons and the Naders have faced are Union Cubs and CC Cavys. Lets talk Defense. Our Defense only gave up 7 points to the Cubs; whereas, the naders gave up 22. My Falcons D gave up only 16 to Cavs and the Naders, well they gave up 23. :D Do the math, 2 games combined we only gave up 23. The Naders score combined 45. I will just go ahead and say it, in my opinion our D is better. They are more physical and have swagger! The numbers don't lie!!! If we mustar up some offense, I will be chomping on a victory taco before they can say "what just happened?". Food for thought gents!:p

Hey Falcongirl & Looserbound, since you are sooo sure that the Falcons can beat the blues at Ernie.................how about we make a bet like you and the guy from JB did last year or the year before I can't remember which.

If the Falcons win, I will display on here whatever Falcon avatar you & looserbound pick for a year, if the blues win, then you & Looserbound have to have a Lighting R like I have as your avatar. What do you say.............put your avatar where your mouth is. You 2 have all the confidence in the world in Abingdon so lets do this & have a little fun at the same time !

So glad you haven't forgotten me. One simple question about the stats; who got the Ws?

Hey Falcongirl & Looserbound, since you are sooo sure that the Falcons can beat the blues at Ernie.................how about we make a bet like you and the guy from JB did last year or the year before I can't remember which.

If the Falcons win, I will display on here whatever Falcon avatar you & looserbound pick for a year, if the blues win, then you & Looserbound have to have a Lighting R like I have as your avatar. What do you say.............put your avatar where your mouth is. You 2 have all the confidence in the world in Abingdon so lets do this & have a little fun at the same time !

Ill even join in too. Ill take you guys up on that bet if you will.

I have no love for Richlands at all but what I'm getting ready to say is pure fact. Their defense isn't up to par what it has been the past few years. That doesn't mean it's bad though. If you guys think you can tackle Devon Johnson for a loss, then pass whatever is in the water in Abingdon over this way so we can see the altered reality the way you guys do. I will give credit where it is deserved and Devon is the real deal around here. Plus even with a great defense you still need an offense that can put up some points!

they dont have the b**ls to do it they are totally chicken.

I know. Guess they don't have any faith at all in their precious Falcons....and they call themselves part of the Falcon Nation...

Shouldn't the bet be more like if Richlands doesn't win by more than 40??? lol

Shouldn't the bet be more like if Richlands doesn't win by more than 40??? lol

No..........according to them they have so much talent that maybe they should be giving me & Ryan4VT points...... LOL !

No..........according to them they have so much talent that maybe they should be giving me & Ryan4VT points...... LOL !

They really should. We are going out on a limb with just a straight up win.

Guest king kone

I'm trying to think of something intellectual enough to add that will pass the smell test of the Post Police.........

Typical Richlands always trying to stack the deck.:eek: I feel like I am in the movie Rounders and I am at the table with Ed Norton and Matt Damon. We have injuries for one and having to start a young qb. Last year, you guys talked like we would get beat bad but like Dad said some of your best players didnt even finish for some reason?:confused: If you take away a fumble and special teams we beat you.:cool: No I want be betting and playing its illegal.:rolleyes: See we play it by the book here!

Typical Richlands always trying to stack the deck.:eek: I feel like I am in the movie Rounders and I am at the table with Ed Norton and Matt Damon. We have injuries for one and having to start a young qb. Last year, you guys talked like we would get beat bad but like Dad said some of your best players didnt even finish for some reason?:confused: If you take away a fumble and special teams we beat you.:cool: No I want be betting and playing its illegal.:rolleyes: See we play it by the book here!

Because you have No faith in your team. If you had any faith at all im them, you'd take out friendly bet.

Do you and your dad consider a 4 touchdown loss some kind of moral victory?

2010 result: Richlands 43 Abingdon 14. That's called a beat down any way you spin it.

Ryan4losers and BigNerd, we can sit here and discuss the conditions of this bet. Only will I agree if there is a fair game involved. This means you have to sit out kids who are not Richlands naitives (meaning they were born somewhere else) (if you still don't understand I Mean YOU HAVE TO SIT OUT THE TRANSFERS!:mad: Can't everyone see what transfers are doing to other programs? Look at the Dawgs? I want to appluad my FALCONS who don't sucome to the recruiting and leave us for naderbore! What makes the Falcon Nation sick is that your camo wearing, bearded swearing, loud fans back such actions. You take away the transfers and we win even with our injuries. Let me know if you can arrange those conditions.

Ryan4losers and BigNerd, we can sit here and discuss the conditions of this bet. Only will I agree if there is a fair game involved. This means you have to sit out kids who are not Richlands naitives (meaning they were born somewhere else)

Ummmm. I wasn't born in Richlands. I was born in Abingdon actually. Does that mean I'm not a "Richlands Native"???

Ryan4losers and BigNerd, we can sit here and discuss the conditions of this bet. Only will I agree if there is a fair game involved. This means you have to sit out kids who are not Richlands naitives (meaning they were born somewhere else) (if you still don't understand I Mean YOU HAVE TO SIT OUT THE TRANSFERS!:mad: Can't everyone see what transfers are doing to other programs? Look at the Dawgs? I want to appluad my FALCONS who don't sucome to the recruiting and leave us for naderbore! What makes the Falcon Nation sick is that your camo wearing, bearded swearing, loud fans back such actions. You take away the transfers and we win even with our injuries. Let me know if you can arrange those conditions.

You mean to tell me that no one has ever transfered to Abingdon from somewhere else...I think most all schools have transfers...just saying:rolleyes:

Dont worry you will have your chance to play our 2nd and 3rd string the second half maybe even the 2nd quarter. Man you guys are really going to hate us next season once you see the transfers we are getting from Flordia, Texas and California we really had to fork out the money for those guys and one of there favorite things was those deliciouse tacos..............................

This part of it would be a perfectly legitimate excuse. If only you hadn't said the rest...

I will admit we have lost a few players in the past due to transfers but we have also gained some good players. No matter how bad we are though this year it has nothing to do with transfers.

I will go out on a limb and say that without the transfers Richlands would still be a very tough team. They would still probably have the same final score just probably not as qucik is all.

I hate the blue tornados with a passion unlike any other but at least I give credit where it is deserved.