THS Football Problems....

Gym

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyatt had a lot to deal with...when he walked in things were a mess...he cleaned them up then had to deal with the consolidation of the Pocy boys, which could have been a disaster but it wasn't...he did an excellent job with what he had and would have been a great long term coach for Tazewell if things didn't go the way they always do.

I disagree, he had a ton of talent on those teams, Eric McDaniel, Gavin Angles, Tj salyers, Tj Raznik,and much more! Anyone could have took that team and won a games. Just my opinion,take it for what its worth, ......but Tazewell is down in talent this year, they are young,not very strong, and not fast, but with time who knows what Tate will do with this team, If he keeps the discipline tough, the players will respect it later on. Give him some time, and tazewell will be a tough team in the future.

I disagree, he had a ton of talent on those teams, Eric McDaniel, Gavin Angles, Tj salyers, Tj Raznik,and much more! Anyone could have took that team and won a games. Just my opinion,take it for what its worth, ......but Tazewell is down in talent this year, they are young,not very strong, and not fast, but with time who knows what Tate will do with this team, If he keeps the discipline tough, the players will respect it later on. Give him some time, and tazewell will be a tough team in the future.

and what was the record the year before he arrived with those same players?

what was the record? you didn't answer the question.

Im not 100% sure, but based on your reaction it probley wasn't to hot. So lemme ask you this question, does a young team have a disadvantage vs an experienced team?

Im not 100% sure, but based on your reaction it probley wasn't to hot. So lemme ask you this question, does a young team have a disadvantage vs an experienced team?

talent is talent...i saw Garon Marcum come in to a game against Carroll County as a 9th grader with 2:31 left on the clock...Grundy was down 18 - 0 and 2 min later he had 3 TD's and a 2 pt conversion and Grundy won 22-18.

Wyatt might have had a good group of players to work with, but the program was, overall, in a mess when he got there.

Who cares, if they wanna go let them go... If they will quit on the Dawgs, then their quitters anywhere they go! They need to put their big boy panties on and grow up!

Aman 52 ! The kids today are just babied to death.......IMHOP

He is the one that got kicked off the team that the other cry babies said they wouldn't practice or what ever the hell you call that, if coach didn't bring him back..... You don't cuss or flip off the ref and then come to the sideline and push the coach!

I do know that # 56 isn't going to quit, with 3 weeks left he still going to be busting heads!!! GO Kyle!

you might want to learn a little more of the way things happened. just about 65% of that is false and leaving a lot of other events out.

Guest king kone

I wish Tazewell would get their act together.......to many sorry teams out there......

know one player very well on THS team--Jessee Mountain. Jessee is one of the nicest boys I know. Good student and has real good speed , he will be a great football player for the DAWGS. I hope you have a great game tonight. Also, Jawon Jordan fits those same descriptionn The only difference Jessee is quiet and Jawon is more out going. Beat the Cavaliers!!!

Edited by Irishman

you might want to learn a little more of the way things happened. just about 65% of that is false and leaving a lot of other events out.

You know there may be! But in all honestly it don't matter, I have watched all 7 games played so far by the bulldogs, they don't care and their cocky..... Yeah it's not fun to when your not winning, Hell I know I went 0-20 my last two season at THS... But these are kids, you don't tell the adult what you are going to do or not do.... You do what your told! That's the problem with the kids on the team...

The record the previous year was 1-9 who was also under Wyatt. The infusion of the Pocahontas boys made a huge difference.

I think he was talking about Hart's last year. 1-9. Same thing happened the year before the Pocy boys came in. 1-9

I think he was talking about Hart's last year. 1-9. Same thing happened the year before the Pocy boys came in. 1-9

May have been. If I remember right we went 6-4 that year and made it to semifinal against Gretna.

You are correct. They had talent, but more importantly they had a group of seniors that loved Tazewell football and were tired of losing. Wyatt came in and gave them the spark they needed to get going. Wyatt also made some changes after a 1-2 start that changed the rest of the year.

I left out another good player, with good character and great athletic ability. Carter Rasnick will do great at QB. I hope he has a good game tonight and no one gets injured. Go Dawgs!!!!

Jacob Mcreynolds will be qb, but carter will be playing both ways starting at different positions

“We are real pleased with the attitude and effort displayed by these young men,” Tate said. “They have stepped up to represent the Bulldogs and Tazewell High.

I know many of these young men, and will tell you there will be no lack of effort or heart from them the rest of the way.

“We are real pleased with the attitude and effort displayed by these young men,” Tate said. “They have stepped up to represent the Bulldogs and Tazewell High.

I know many of these young men, and will tell you there will be no lack of effort or heart from them the rest of the way.

All I can say is I hope that people will come out tonight and support them and get behind them on this transition.

Will be nice to have players that want to play their hearts out on the team instead of being selfish.