Wahoo!

Unchained

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Also predict nearly 25,000 hokie fans will have heart attacks Saturday as some do not expect a close game as it WILL be.

They should know that UVA will come to play, and they will give us more than a good game.

I think if we can get to Rocco, we can make a big difference. Not an easy task with UVA's O Line, but FSU destroyed UVA's run game. Stop the run, pin our ears back, and keep him contained and under pressure.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a very good take on one of the big keys to the game. I'd just add that VT must do something with the TOP they have. They had the advantage at Clemson, but couldn't break the Tiger defense.

Agree with this, I honestly think Clemson played one of their most complete games of the year against VT. Plus VT played by far their flattest game of the year next to the Duke game. Everyone can say without Watkins that Clemson is average, I say without Ellington running the ball good, they are an average team, he didn't play the GT game. VT did great middle season with makin points out of 75% of there possessions, lately not so much. I love VT, and pray they win or else the 800 I spent on the ACCCG will be a waste, what is the avg. D-line weight??

My last post before the big game.

Been a fun week of banter, a week during which I think I've pissed off every Hokie fan on this board at least once. LOL. In all seriousness, I wish that we both play our A+ games for 4 quarters. I want to see whose "best" is better. Also, I hope that no team suffers a devastating injury, like a DE snapping his leg just above the ankle.

It's a blast that this game is this meaningful. See you all tomorrow night.

Been a fun week of banter, a week during which I think I've pissed off every Hokie fan on this board at least once. LOL. In all seriousness, I wish that we both play our A+ games for 4 quarters. I want to see whose "best" is better. Also, I hope that no team suffers a devastating injury, like a DE snapping his leg just above the ankle.

Hey UVAO, I did see that R. Cherry's crew was at BC @ Miami.

This has been a fun 10 days of banter. Mega huge game. I love that this rivalry finally has a little "spark" to it.

Win or lose, let's hope for a great game. An ibjury free game. And a good day tomorrow. I'll be in the chat box as per usual for the game. See youns tomorrow!!!

You haven't pissed me off...

BTW, as long as there are no cheap shots by the Hoo OL, as in years past, there won't be any DEs snapping their leg just above the ankle...:D

I gave UVA a chance in this and actually predicted they would win. Then they go embarrass me by losing by 38 at home. Mike London is the new Greg Schiano.

That's what 'ya get for picking against us. ;)

That's what 'ya get for picking against us. ;)

Not as much as picking against VT as it was picking a team who has had a solid year with a hated rival at home. 0-38 is unacceptable and embarrassing. Like I said before, Mike London is the new Greg Schiano.

Not as much as picking against VT as it was picking a team who has had a solid year with a hated rival at home. 0-38 is unacceptable and embarrassing. Like I said before, Mike London is the new Greg Schiano.

They had a great year, no doubt. And London is the guy for the job. I think Tech has just been there before, and that experience pays dividends. You could tell UVA was overly hyped to start the game, and starstruck through the rest of it.