Wahoo!

Unchained

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virginia-VT will be for all the marbles in the ACC. Great job that Mike London is doing at UVA,and great that the battle for the Commonwealth Cup will be for more than bragging rights

Va Tech by 2 touchdowns...prediction Tech 32 Va 20:)

Tech has been here before, UVA has not. UVA has alot of momentum going into this weekend, I just wonder after the game starts and the teams settle in, will the talent take over or will UVA's dream season continue? Everyone can yell Chokies all they want, but the last time i looked at UVA's record over the last decade or so, I dont see where they have played for a National Championship, or played in BCS bowls, or have a long stretch of seasons winning 10+ games. London is a very good coach and UVA should be good for some time to come, and they may very well win saturday, but i'll have to see it to believe it. Hokies 34-24

Tech has been here before, UVA has not. UVA has alot of momentum going into this weekend, I just wonder after the game starts and the teams settle in, will the talent take over or will UVA's dream season continue? Everyone can yell Chokies all they want, but the last time i looked at UVA's record over the last decade or so, I dont see where they have played for a National Championship, or played in BCS bowls, or have a long stretch of seasons winning 10+ games. London is a very good coach and UVA should be good for some time to come, and they may very well win saturday, but i'll have to see it to believe it. Hokies 34-24

I haven't seen where VT's played for a national title in the last decade, either.

Guest The Variable

Its one thing to play in several bowl games. Its another thing to actually win them. :D

UVA-31, VT-17. That's the official prediction.

Ready for mine??? OK, HooBoy...hold on to your seat....

UVA 24 VT 21

VT comes out sluggish in the 1Q and the HOOS jump their crap with two early 1Q TDs. Hokies score one in the 2Q and go to the locker room down 14-7. 3Q, VT makes a comeback, scoring twice to UVA's once to even things at 21. The teams battle back and forth until the Hoos end up with great field position late in the game thanks to a shanked punt. VT's D puts up a good effort but the Hoos tack on a FG to lead 24-21. VT gets the ball back, but the OC is too busy diddling himself as the Hokies turn the ball over on downs. Victory formation for the Hoos ends the game and the streak...Clemson routs them by 30 in the ACCCG...THE END...

What? You thought this was over?

VT ends up in the Chick-fil-a Bowl anyway....

Guest The Variable
The teams battle back and forth until the Hoos end up with great field position late in the game thanks to a shanked punt.

Beamerball took a season off it seems.

I pick UVA in OT 24-21. I think UVA wants this game more, and that will be the deciding factor. Tech is a talented team don't get me wrong, but UVA hasn't tasted victory against their inner state counterparts in a LONG time.

Beamerball took a season off it seems.

Yep, with the exception of the KO man who knocks them out of the endzone with regularity, this is the worst special teams I've ever seen in Beamer's days at VT...

Yep, with the exception of the KO man who knocks them out of the endzone with regularity, this is the worst special teams I've ever seen in Beamer's days at VT...

We used to have that in Chris Hinkebein. He has literally blown his leg out by doing that so much, so hard over the last 3 years. We're lucky if he gets it to the 10-yard line now. We have two boomers (one from Virginia High), but they're both redshirting. Randolph is accurate, but doesn't have the strongest leg. That's 10 yards of free field position.

Nice job on the reverse mojo above. LOL. We wouldn't lose to Clemson by 30, though. It'd stick in your craw bad if we would actually beat them.

But I've resigned myself that UVA's going to the Sun Bowl unless we win out. VT to Peach, FSU to Tangerine, even though UVA 'deserves' it.

Edited by UVAObserver

UVA-31, VT-17. That's the official prediction.

VT with the much better D and you say no way Tech will beat them by double digets, but yet UVA will be Tech by double digets. Tech with a 3 TD+ victory is my final prediction. lol Uva finally has a decent season and you all of a sudden having them beat the number 5 in the nation by double digets lol.... OKKKKKK

VT with the much better D and you say no way Tech will beat them by double digets, but yet UVA will be Tech by double digets. Tech with a 3 TD+ victory is my final prediction. lol Uva finally has a decent season and you all of a sudden having them beat the number 5 in the nation by double digets lol.... OKKKKKK

Not a snowball's chance Tech wins by 3 TDs. Fans like this I will remember on Saturday night.

Guest The Variable
But I've resigned myself that UVA's going to the Sun Bowl unless we win out. VT to Peach, FSU to Tangerine, even though UVA 'deserves' it.

Anything is better than the Kohler Toilet Bowl that yall usually go to.

Hey, what about UVA v ND. Id like to see that match up.

Anything is better than the Kohler Toilet Bowl that yall usually go to.

Hey, what about UVA v ND. Id like to see that match up.

That would be an interesting matchup, but I believe you all will probably draw FSU in the Tangerine or whatever it is now (Champs Sports), I think. But LOL at Kohler Toilet. I'd love a UVA/ND matchip. I'd favor UVA by probably 10 or so, but ND's got talent and a coach that will have them playing better in future years. Would be a good game.

Not a snowball's chance Tech wins by 3 TDs. Fans like this I will remember on Saturday night.

Ans it's ppl like you that make me despise UVA lol... UVA has a decent team in nearly a decade and all of a sudden they can't be blown out. Either tech plays like crap and wins barely or they blow them out lol

Guest The Variable
Ans it's ppl like you that make me despise UVA lol... UVA has a decent team in nearly a decade and all of a sudden they can't be blown out. Either tech plays like crap and wins barely or they blow them out lol

lol And its people like you that make people like myself think VT fans are clowns. VT is not THAT good of a team lol. They certainly shouldnt be ranked 5th in the nation. Being a Notre Dame fan, I do not take my team to seriously. I am happy when they win, unhappy when they dont but I certainly do not over estimate their value the way you do with Tech lol.

lolLet me set you straight: If Tech plays like crap, they wont win unless UVA plays worse. If Tech and UVA both bring their A game, its going to be a close and exciting match. lol Bragging about a blowout is silly given your teams current track record.

oh and I forgot: lol

By the way, the SEC thinks your team is a joke.lol

lol and its people like you that make people like myself think vt fans are clowns. Vt is not that good of a team lol. They certainly shouldnt be ranked 5th in the nation. Being a notre dame fan, i do not take my team to seriously. I am happy when they win, unhappy when they dont but i certainly do not over estimate their value the way you do with tech lol.

lollet me set you straight: If tech plays like crap, they wont win unless uva plays worse. If tech and uva both bring their a game, its going to be a close and exciting match. lol bragging about a blowout is silly given your teams current track record.

Oh and i forgot: lol

by the way, the sec thinks your team is a joke.lol

lol!

what a joke you are lol

Since 2004 and joining the ACC

Va.Tech 83-22 4 ACC Titles

UVA 49-47 0 ACC Titles

Since joining the ACC in 2004, Va.Tech is 7-0 vs UVA

Overall since 1995

Va.Tech 167 - 49 with 7 BCS games

UVA 116 - 91 with 0 BCS games

Lets let UVA fans enjoy the 8-3 dream season they are having.

Since 2004 and joining the ACC

Va.Tech 83-22 4 ACC Titles

UVA 49-47 0 ACC Titles

Since joining the ACC in 2004, Va.Tech is 7-0 vs UVA

Overall since 1995

Va.Tech 167 - 49 with 7 BCS games

UVA 116 - 91 with 0 BCS games

Lets let UVA fans enjoy the 8-3 dream season they are having.

Ahh. I love stats. Especially when they are in our favor. Lol