Wahoo!

Unchained

Ol' Floppy Cock is at it again I see...

At least UVA fans acknowledge that we actually beat them. In a game. Played on a field. With a football. UT fans tend to forget that we already proved to them our worth by the only standard in sports that matters...head-to-head...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least UVA fans acknowledge that we actually beat them. In a game. Played on a field. With a football. UT fans tend to forget that we already proved to them our worth by the only standard in sports that matters...head-to-head...

I can't believe how many UT fans fail to acknowledge that we beat them 3 years ago. And of course they will say, but it was our down year. And then they will throw in our face that they beat us way back when, when VT football didn't matter. The one and only time our team has faced each other since football mattered in Blacksburg was a VT victory.

I go out and grab a juicy, meaty, delicious sub from Subway only to find out that my work has been done for me.

th_jennamarbles-boomroasted.gif

Guest The Variable
More than a couple bud, UT has 6. Stats don't lie!

South Bend owns you.

I know it has been a while but come on down to Knoxville and you can see what a national championship looks like.

Keep living in the past and be proud of UT football history. VT football fans will live in the present.

lol no lol. lol dawg, u just reely annoying...lol.

Basically what you did was the same thing if I had predicted the 9ers would blow out the Bucs a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely no foundation to make the claim and lucked out that SF played great and TB played like crap. That is what happened last night.

Its one thing to be a good sport and a good fan and a good winner. You are none of those...on top of that, you do not know much about the sport either.

No foundation to my claim? In the last 7 meetings (which vt has won) the average score is vt 32 UVA 11 that's my basis. UVA hasnt faired well at all against tech in the last 10 years (9-1 vt advantage). The last two seasons tech has outscored UVA 79-20 Which is vt 39 UVA 10(average score). My friend I had plenty of foundation in my prediction. If you want to double check my math here is a complete list of scores from which I came up with my "foundation".

VT 24 UVA 10

VT 52 UVA 14

VT 17 UVA 0

VT 33 UVA 21

VT 17 UVA 14

VT 42 UVA 13

VT 37 UVA 7

VT 38 UVA 0 Saturday's game

Now, ppl base predictions on what a team has done/accomplished in a season or series with a team. Anything else I need to explain?

Guest The Variable
No foundation to my claim? In the last 7 meetings (which vt has won) the average score is vt 32 UVA 11 that's my basis. UVA hasnt faired well at all against tech in the last 10 years (9-1 vt advantage). The last two seasons tech has outscored UVA 79-20 Which is vt 39 UVA 10(average score). My friend I had plenty of foundation in my prediction. If you want to double check my math here is a complete list of scores from which I came up with my "foundation".

Now, ppl base predictions on what a team has done/accomplished in a season or series with a team. Anything else I need to explain?

Well, given your absolutely solid logic here. I guess we can predict this:

The Colts will win the AFC South.

Auburn will win the SEC.

VCU Basketball will make the final four.

Do you now realize how dumb and non-existant your "foundation" is? See my earlier statement. If I had predicted SF blows out TB, that doesnt make it a smart prediction, it makes it a lucky one. You obviously dont know football enough to continue this conversation.

Btw I'm not your "dawg". I'm human

lulz, wh4tevs dawg, jus keep it 2 urself.

You're in the minority of the whole, though I find around here, there are several fans that can remember the crummy years.

A majority of the fans our age probably picked up college football right about the time VT started hitting the jackpot.

For those of us who paid attention early because our families always paid attention certainly remember the dark days which makes our current success that much more savory.

A majority of the fans our age probably picked up college football right about the time VT started hitting the jackpot.

For those of us who paid attention early because our families always paid attention certainly remember the dark days which makes our current success that much more savory.

I hope to be in a similar position in the coming years. I missed much of UVA's successes in the '80s-'90s, getting on board when I went into college, having just enough time to see the Groh era turn disastrous after the promise of '03-'04.

I still remember a cold November day in 1981, when we lost to VMI 6-0. I remember my Dad saying we would never in our lifetime play in an Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl and anything close to it.

I remember in 1983 we went 9-2 and was ranked 20th, but had no chance of a bowl. I remember 1986, we went to the Peach Bowl and won on Chris Kinzer's last second FG, I thought that was as good as it gets. 1987 & 1988 we went a combined 5-17. 1992 we were 2-8-1. I was at the 1995 Miami game when we were 0-2, and actually waited until that day, and we walked up to the ticket office and purchased tickets an hour before the game, that's IMPOSSIBLE now. So yes the success we have had since 1993 feels great.

I remember 1986, we went to the Peach Bowl and won on Chris Kinzer's last second FG

Good times, good times!!! That crazy SOB always used to come over to our dorm room all the time that year...we put on a good drunk, or two...

Well, given your absolutely solid logic here. I guess we can predict this:

The Colts will win the AFC South.

Auburn will win the SEC.

VCU Basketball will make the final four.

Do you now realize how dumb and non-existant your "foundation" is? See my earlier statement. If I had predicted SF blows out TB, that doesnt make it a smart prediction, it makes it a lucky one. You obviously dont know football enough to continue this conversation.

lulz, wh4tevs dawg, jus keep it 2 urself.

Lol ok dawg

Guest The Variable
Good times, good times!!! That crazy SOB always used to come over to our dorm room all the time that year...we put on a good drunk, or two...

1986. I was 3.