Bradshaw -“I was so anxious. I was nervous, I was shaking"

VHSLhelper

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Well, I guess if your going to be a dick, then I'll call you out. Pittsburgh was never in the AFL east. They were in the NFL prior to 1970. The point I am trying to make is that many years Oakland was the 2nd best team in the NFL. In the first 15 superbowls the AFL/AFC won eleven, and of the 4 the NFC/NFL two of those were from the Lombardi era. Oakland lost to the eventual champion many years. But I guess you will write a 15 thousand word post to prove I am wrong.lol you really are a know it all. Go along and read some articles on Wikipedia to prove me wrong. And by the way, if you had access to Ahmad's seal juvenile records, then it is highly unethical for you to even mention that here. I bet there is someone who would be interested in that. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Please see the definition of ad hominem. I'll even provide a link. Please see #2.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem

UVA was not a dick. I don't agree with him all the time either, but he never uses personal attacks, and is good for a gentlemanly argument. No need for the name calling. You may be right about Pitt and the AFL, but your point gets lost.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .....

why are you still here? lol.

I'll help you out with that...

Seriously? Just cause people have opposing views, that have a lot of merit, this is your response. You act like a child then threaten to ban him?

Grow up people. I don't know why people who aren't AB fans are so vehemently bashed on this site.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Freeman from Maryland or something?

Not sure where he's from originally (not SWVA though), but I wouldn't include him on the list of players FROM SWVA that have scored in the Super Bowl...

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Not sure where he's from originally (not SWVA though), but I wouldn't include him on the list of players FROM SWVA that have scored in the Super Bowl...

He is from Baltimore. Still only VT player to score I think. Bitter posted a blog on the players the other day.

Killing dogs and drinking a beer illegally are not the same....neither is being accused of stealing a playstation....his juvenile record is sealed....if you "think" you know something about that....you shouldn't.

I have a friend who works at the Pocahontas prison. I brought up Mike and Marcus's criminal record (they can search anybody who has been arrested and it lists all of their charges.) He laughed when I asked him some of the things they have done that nobody probably knows about except friends/family and people who can access that information.

While Variable may step on a lot of toes, I don't think he went too overboard with his comments on this thread. He gave his opinion & wasn't too overbearing. He definitely shouldn't have been banned for that.

The thing is, is that no one asked for his opinion. This thread isn't "Is Ahmad Bradshaw a good role model?" No. We, as a community around him, were celebrating one of our own doing something amazing. Then Variable is arrogant enough to think that on all days, yesterday was the day we wanted to hear him spout off about AB's past mistakes? Give me a break.

So Variable is entitled to his opinion. He can think whatever he wants about Ahmad. But don't be condescending towards us, don't act like we would be lucky to have you as our moral compass, when we want to celebrate the accomplishments of someone we grew up watching. I won't react nicely, as won't GMan and Lance.

Has anyone mentioned the freakin Ravens game from a few weeks ago when the kicker missed the game tying FG?

I really don't even know why we are arguing about this considering that the Giants won the game. The Patriots had their chance to win on their previous drive when there were drops from Wes Welker and Deon Branch. Both catchable balls but also thrown behind the receivers. I was actually thinking the Pats should have went for it on 4th down considering Mannings 4th quarter comeback history.

He got you pretty good, Lance, I have to admit.

Seems petty to ban him for that when he pointed out a pretty dark pot calling the kettle black.

Even though I'm not in this discussion, I agree.

I've seen threads get way more out of hand than this and they just get locked & people agree to disagree.

While Variable may step on a lot of toes, I don't think he went too overboard with his comments on this thread. He gave his opinion & wasn't too overbearing. He definitely shouldn't have been banned for that.

Please see the definition of ad hominem. I'll even provide a link. Please see #2.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem

UVA was not a dick. I don't agree with him all the time either, but he never uses personal attacks, and is good for a gentlemanly argument. No need for the name calling. You may be right about Pitt and the AFL, but your point gets lost.

Seriously? Just cause people have opposing views, that have a lot of merit, this is your response. You act like a child then threaten to ban him?

Grow up people. I don't know why people who aren't AB fans are so vehemently bashed on this site.

guess its going to piss you guys off when I ban Stoney as well ...lol.

He said he didn't touch it "once" because he touched it at least twice.

he's a tricky one...have to watch his words closely.

Yep, those "lawyer types" are like that...:D

Coughlin on Inside the NFL tonight: "I gave NO instructions to Bradshaw to NOT score the touchdown"...insinuated he wanted the points and force the Patriots to score a TD...

saw an interview with the owner last night and he pretty much said "either way as long as we win"....lol.