Big Strokes

southbound

Thought I would share some progress with all my fans (you guys) and let you know my plans for this upcoming season. As you know I've been training hard with my Pt and he and dad feel I may be what the Falcons are missing in the middle.:cool: Dad said it would please him the most if I would move to middle linebacker to help plug up the holes. He said he wanted me to train for that position so I may be able to play for Emory like he did.:rolleyes: Currently I am 153 lbs and my pt says I need to put on at least 25 lbs before the season so I can lay down some Big Strokes!:eek: With that in mind, I've actually been drinking protein and energy drinks, along with alot of meals with chicken in it. Yesterday my pt had me lift heavy weight for the first time and frankly I can't hardly move I'm so sore? Is this normal? I am thinking about getting a massage or sit in the hot tub today and tell my pt I can barely raise my arms must less lift.:mad:

I've had the same problem from holding up your mom for long periods of time. Here's what you need to do:

Firstly, tell your PT you're too sore. If you can't go 100%, then you're wasting both your times. This time of soreness is better spent playing with your cat, your XBox, or even yourself if you have a mind to.

Secondly, good job with the energy and protein drinks. You can never have too much of these and I advise replacing every meal with them. If you can think of it, try putting the energy drink, some ovaltine, and some cooked chicken into a blender for a nice, rich, chick-a-tein shake! They're delicious and you'll be burping that savory taste for hours!

Thirdly, being strong isn't everything about the middle linebacker position. You're also going to want some speed. I know you've probably been primed your whole life for running when the mean kids on the playground flung dead birds at you and called you queer. Put that behind you. You're a man now. So what if you have a cat and wear dangly earrings? This is a free society. Be yourself...but be fast. You need to start tying ropes around your waist and dragging tires across the yard. Start out with any size tire (bigwheel, tricycle) and work your way up to something you can handle (bicycle, lawnmower). Finally when that's not enough to hold you back, go for a car tire or even monster truck.

Lastly, make sure when you're in the hot tub, that you fall asleep. Sometimes after a big workout, the muscles won't grow unless you're relaxed and in an unconscious state. Years of psychobiological theory suggests that muscles are kind of shy and don't produce new cells when the body and mind are both active. There's no better way to relax than in a hot tub. If you have trouble dozing off because you're afraid you'll drown, just pop in a benadryl. You'll be lights out in no time!

I've had the same problem from holding up your mom for long periods of time. Here's what you need to do:

Firstly, tell your PT you're too sore. If you can't go 100%, then you're wasting both your times. This time of soreness is better spent playing with your cat, your XBox, or even yourself if you have a mind to.

Secondly, good job with the energy and protein drinks. You can never have too much of these and I advise replacing every meal with them. If you can think of it, try putting the energy drink, some ovaltine, and some cooked chicken into a blender for a nice, rich, chick-a-tein shake! They're delicious and you'll be burping that savory taste for hours!

Thirdly, being strong isn't everything about the middle linebacker position. You're also going to want some speed. I know you've probably been primed your whole life for running when the mean kids on the playground flung dead birds at you and called you queer. Put that behind you. You're a man now. So what if you have a cat and wear dangly earrings? This is a free society. Be yourself...but be fast. You need to start tying ropes around your waist and dragging tires across the yard. Start out with any size tire (bigwheel, tricycle) and work your way up to something you can handle (bicycle, lawnmower). Finally when that's not enough to hold you back, go for a car tire or even monster truck.

Lastly, make sure when you're in the hot tub, that you fall asleep. Sometimes after a big workout, the muscles won't grow unless you're relaxed and in an unconscious state. Years of psychobiological theory suggests that muscles are kind of shy and don't produce new cells when the body and mind are both active. There's no better way to relax than in a hot tub. If you have trouble dozing off because you're afraid you'll drown, just pop in a benadryl. You'll be lights out in no time!

This....

Wet kitty!

This is probably the most hilarious response to a post ever written. Bravo Deuces!

How dare you praise a guy who makes homophobic remarks and derrogatory remarks like "queer?" Do you guys get your rocks off by bullying my boy Southy around? Do you guys have something against an alternative lifestyle? Just this morning, Donald Trumph (who never backs down) backed down to the pressure of the media(who were in the right to question such bigotry) and now will allow a transgender to compete for the Mrs. Universe Title. I appluad Mr. Trumph for his open mind. I am not gay, but respect their rights and you guys should too. BTW Heres a little something for you to put in that pipe and smoke Duece is Loose, YOUR SPEAKING OUT OF YOUR ARSE and it SMELLS LIKE SH$T!:mad: You guys need to put your bullying sticks away and put on tolerance! :eek:

I think that lifestyle is a carnal sin and will not go along with it. I am tired of people running around the subject and not call it what it is: an abomination. Southbound you are simply a wimp, you are sore because you actually got up and moved for once. Falconman you are a coward who hides behind a computer. Both of you are made for each other.

How dare you praise a guy who makes homophobic remarks and derrogatory remarks like "queer?" Do you guys get your rocks off by bullying my boy Southy around? Do you guys have something against an alternative lifestyle? Just this morning, Donald Trumph (who never backs down) backed down to the pressure of the media(who were in the right to question such bigotry) and now will allow a transgender to compete for the Mrs. Universe Title. I appluad Mr. Trumph for his open mind. I am not gay, but respect their rights and you guys should too. BTW Heres a little something for you to put in that pipe and smoke Duece is Loose, YOUR SPEAKING OUT OF YOUR ARSE and it SMELLS LIKE SH$T!:mad: You guys need to put your bullying sticks away and put on tolerance! :eek:

I never called him "queer".

I'll call you an idiot though. Idiot.

I think that lifestyle is a carnal sin and will not go along with it. I am tired of people running around the subject and not call it what it is: an abomination. Southbound you are simply a wimp, you are sore because you actually got up and moved for once. Falconman you are a coward who hides behind a computer. Both of you are made for each other.

That lifestyle is perfectly fine by me and to my point, I don't think anyone should be picked on or called names for their lifestyle. Which is why I added that he should put it behind him and move on. If it makes two people happy to be together, who am I to judge? Two guys hanging out, eating Cheetohs off each other's chest, and just being all around gay doesn't effect my day-to-day life. Maybe if they kept doing it on my living room floor I'd have a problem with it. But they don't, so be it.

I just had to laugh when I saw the title...Big Strokes. That's a awfully queer title, meaning strange, of course. I immediately thought of our two feathered "friends"...not that there's anything wrong with that. Whatever blows your skirt up.

Edited by blueinbama

As I'm sure you're not aware, truth is an absolute defense to libel.

You'll get that one tomorrow.

I just had to laugh when I saw the title...Big Strokes. That's a awfully queer title, meaning strange, of course. I immediately thought of our two feathered "friends"...not that there's anything wrong with that. Whatever blows your skirt up.

If Southy's not careful, big strokes might lead to big "Stripes".

I love how you guys claim that we are uneducated, yet you both speak not with your mouth but with your ARSE!:mad: Cheetos Duece? Really? I guess you speak from experience or some fantansy you have (which I think is ok;)). Even though I am not in college right now, I still am more educated than both of you. I am not closed minded like crawdaddy (preach another sermon dear Sir) and not a flamboyant narcissist like Duece (a bit self-involved aren't we)confused: No, Falconman is here to speak the truth and keep you guys real. Don't hate just apreciate, I'm from Abingdon!:cool:

I love how you guys claim that we are uneducated, yet you both speak not with your mouth but with your ARSE!:mad: Cheetos Duece? Really? I guess you speak from experience or some fantansy you have (which I think is ok;)). Even though I am not in college right now, I still am more educated than both of you. I am not closed minded like crawdaddy (preach another sermon dear Sir) and not a flamboyant narcissist like Duece (a bit self-involved aren't we)confused: No, Falconman is here to speak the truth and keep you guys real. Don't hate just apreciate, I'm from Abingdon!:cool:

I'm hardly flamboyant but I'll claim narcissist.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. My Pt is pushing me hard. I am sore as H! haha He talked to me about eating raw eggs? Not going to do that, just cant imagine that slimy taste in my mouth.:eek: Question: do they test for PED's in high school? If not, I maybe interested.

Ps: FM you dont have to defend me all the time on here, I'm a big boy now. haha Love ya bro

Thanks for the encouragement guys. My Pt is pushing me hard. I am sore as H! haha He talked to me about eating raw eggs? Not going to do that, just cant imagine that slimy taste in my mouth.:eek: Question: do they test for PED's in high school? If not, I maybe interested.

Ps: FM you dont have to defend me all the time on here, I'm a big boy now. haha Love ya bro

PEDs have harmful effects on the reproductive system, but I'm sure you "big boys" will be fine.

Look what it did for that Barry Bonds!

You guys are funny. I don't think they test for PED's in high school sports, so have at it. Hey dueces, you have to admit those two guys are comical.

Southbound is comical.

The other one doesn't get it.

If your trainer is telling you to eat raw eggs, then he is the one that needs to be educated. This is not 1980. You need to fire that guy and get on some protein supplements. If your in your teens the last thing you need is PED's. Your body is producing more hormones now than it ever will be again. The trainer didn't say anything about giving you the shots himself did he? Or did he say anything about you needing to get used to that slimy taste in your mouth. RED FLAG, RED FLAG!!! I believe you when you said you wasn't gay, but your trainer, sounds like a he may be a little light in the loffers. Keep up the hard work and you will get there. We want to see you play with the big boys.

I'm going to say this again.......these Abingdon "kids" are not real!!!! These are adults acting like kids to get responses from you guys......and it ALWAYS works. The smart thing to do is to NOT respond to the posts they make.

I'm going to say this again.......these Abingdon "kids" are not real!!!! These are adults acting like kids to get responses from you guys......and it ALWAYS works. The smart thing to do is to NOT respond to the posts they make.

But I want to. It's fun. They entertain and rarely disappoint.

You think we don't realize that? It's a hoot to see (and occasionally participate in) the exchanges.