Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I have seen both Chilhowie and Marion play and Chilhowie should have beaten you. they have the better team and far more class than Marion.

Had we left our starters in for the whole game against you guys we would have hung 60+ on you; plus you guys more than likely would not have scored the 2 you did.

Had we left our starters in for the whole game against you guys we would have hung 60+ on you; plus you guys more than likely would not have scored the 2 you did.

I think you just made his point. Marion has far more students than Saltville. Saltville even has to combine Rich Valley just to get to the numbers they have now. And I hear Marion is joining the Hogo soon. Yeah, that's fair.

I think you just made his point. Marion has far more students than Saltville. Saltville even has to combine Rich Valley just to get to the numbers they have now. And I hear Marion is joining the Hogo soon. Yeah, that's fair.

we gotta beat somebody lol

Marions enrollment is declining year after year, Northwood has no problem playing us in the regular season in most all sports so what's the big deal with it being a district game? And I know all about how Northwood came to be I am a proud graduate of the very 1st class there.

So what is your solution? Drop all of the single A schools from our schedule? I`m sure some from Chilhowie and NW like playing their county rivals? Or maybe we could start recruiting so we could play some higher level teams?

Marions enrollment is declining year after year, Northwood has no problem playing us in the regular season in most all sports so what's the big deal with it being a district game? And I know all about how Northwood came to be I am a proud graduate of the very 1st class there.

I thought I remembered you saying you were a Northwood grad. And now you're saying "us" when referring to Marion? I'm a bit confused. Clarification please.

I thought I remembered you saying you were a Northwood grad. And now you're saying "us" when referring to Marion? I'm a bit confused. Clarification please.

My son plays for Marion as I have stated before.

So what is your solution? Drop all of the single A schools from our schedule? I`m sure some from Chilhowie and NW like playing their county rivals? Or maybe we could start recruiting so we could play some higher level teams?

You're right. NW has no problem playing Marion. But for Marion to join the Hogo in my opinion is a bit premature at this point.

And recruiting might be the answer to getting Marion where they need to be, but how successful would that prove to be? Marion is not exactly Richlands. ;)

Looked at thread on the Nader's schedule and guess who was missing?:) The Candy Canes, haha! They are such babies and sorry arses up there. Know this, Abingdon does not back down from the the blo naders!!! Hey Marion, guess you get better playing bad schools - Auburn or Bland would be good pick ups for you. haha

Looked at thread on the Nader's schedule and guess who was missing?:) The Candy Canes, haha! They are such babies and sorry arses up there. Know this, Abingdon does not back down from the the blo naders!!! Hey Marion, guess you get better playing bad schools - Auburn or Bland would be good pick ups for you. haha

your mom was a good pickup to

You know kind of like a Big Creek fan began saying "us" as in Richlands lol. I just couldn`t resist. Just messing with ya!!

We are keeping weak teams on the schedule. They announced we would continue playing Abingdon in all sports.

lmao

Marion tried to get in the little league football jamboree at Chilhowie and Saltville but was refused. They had better enjoy this season becasue their JV and 8th grade teams are terrible.

Marion tried to get in the little league football jamboree at Chilhowie and Saltville but was refused. They had better enjoy this season becasue their JV and 8th grade teams are terrible.

You can`t always go by JV and eight grade, just saying. I heard Marion backed out when they heard the league was sponsored by Lipton.

We are keeping weak teams on the schedule. They announced we would continue playing Abingdon in all sports.

Yeah and we DOMINATE YOU in almost all sports. Check your basketball and baseball record there Meat! Go Falcons! You guys can say a lot about the Falcons but we don't run from that creature called a Nader! We will be whipping their tales in due season - if not this year then in years to come. You can't hide talent.

Hey Richlands, you have to admit we are not hiding! Why haven't you guys laid it to the Candy Canes for running from you ? You would us? Once again, it shows Falcon Bias on this freaking board and proves my point!:mad: