Falcons vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Congrats to the Bulldogs on your 2nd straight win! Glad to see you guys rising up a bit, but you won't (hopefully) get that 3rd straight one! ;)

We will see good buddy! Atmosphere should be awesome next week!

Way to go T-town 'Dogs!!!! Make it three in a row next week!!!

Boy wouldn't it be so sweet!

Got a question though, say the Dawgs do win, and they would make Blues 3-1 and dawgs 3-1 in the district, who wins?

I'm shocked...congrats to the Dawgs...I didn't think you had it in you...for once i'm happy to be wrong.

Thanls, Lance..... Not only did they pull out a squeaker, they put the icing on the cake with 85 yard td......

I know where the Dawgs are headed to next Friday night, but I think if they show up like they have the past two weeks me may get to see an awesome game in the Backyard Brawl!

Yes congratulations! We were there and pulled for you guys hard. It was great to see the student section alive and happy for football. Its amazing what it does for a team when there fans get involved. The players played great and really fed off the fans. Once again congratulations on a great win and i also want to say to the football players especially; great example of never quiting! You players deserve all the praise coming your way and more.

As far as next week, that's for a new thread to come soon. Right now its your guys time to reap the benefits of never giving up. Very happy for the Tazewell Bulldogs!

If Marion loses....and the dawgs upset Richlands, then Tazewell would be the district champions because they'll have the head to head victory over Richlands. However, If Marion wins, then it's a freakin' mess.

The easiest math is a Richlands win gives them the outright district title.