FB Updates/Scores-Friday Oct 26

starcityfootballfan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so bummed right now for those guys. they never gave up or quit.

Just got in from the game... it was a heck of a fight.... I was very impressed with FC... Graham battled them toe to toe... Key play was the fumble late in the contest on 4th and inches... Graham had all the momentum and was driving.... I was sure they were going to take the lead.... FC drove and ran the clock to win... tough loss for Graham.

I just wonder how much more awesome the season would have been if the Dawgs could have gotten a win earlier in the season! These past two weeks has been a completely different program... Go Dawgs!

One thing is for sure after watching tonight's game between Graham and Fort Chiswell....the MED will be represented well in the playoffs this year....FC, Grayson, Graham and Galax will all be a tough draw for anybody they play....

Did Grayson Co.'s 20-year-old QB play in that game? I know he got hurt last week.

Funny! Its my understanding he will be out 8 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Just going by what I was told by a Fort Chiswell coach...

Just got in from the game... it was a heck of a fight.... I was very impressed with FC... Graham battled them toe to toe... Key play was the fumble late in the contest on 4th and inches... Graham had all the momentum and was driving.... I was sure they were going to take the lead.... FC drove and ran the clock to win... tough loss for Graham.
Yeah. But I sense like alot of other folks. We got something building here for the next few years. Most didn't give us a chance of staying close.

Yeah. But I sense like alot of other folks. We got something building here for the next few years. Most didn't give us a chance of staying close.

I agree...and I did notice that some of the younger players got a lot of playing time in this contest...and performed well.