Running Scared from SWD

southbound

You Marion guys think you are cool getting on here and running your mouth. Dad said you haven't beat any body this whole year but single a teams. You guys are not even man enough to stay in the new district they are forming next year. Where are you going? :confused: I will tell you the hogohegee where you think there will be wins. That is the teams you have beat this year. How funny! :rolleyes: I will tell you this you are coming to our house Friday night and we will be ready. We should have won our last 2 games and I will not get into why we didn't. This is senior night and we will play inspired. Dad wanted me to invite you guys to come on over and say hello. if you run your mouth FM will give you the old falcon drive by. You may be wet any way so come on over and try it out. I will say this you guys better have fun now because what we have coming you will have no answers for it. We have talent coming up that will win several championships before they are through. As for me this will be my final falcon home game unless we win an get to host a playoff game. I am ready to move on and so is Stripes there is bigger things in life than posting stupid comments on here about high school kids. Dad said you guys are wanna be's who never even played. :D My prediction Falcons go out with a bang 24-7.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurricane Sandy is not the only storm for you all this week! Marion will whip you guys into submission. The baby birds will go into the playoffs on a three game losing streak full of momentum. Hold your beaks high it could be worse!

I will come over and introduce myself I would like to meet the jacka$$ I mean your dad and i have tried to get falconman to come over and introduce his self for awhile now he is just to chicken $hit to do it

My son and his buddies want to know what number you wear so they can intoduce themselves to you properly.

when you start to watch the game on friday there is one player that stands out as a showoff that is not very good at all im not going to say the number I do not want to call out a kid but after you watch a few series there will be one number that you will attach southbound to.

when you start to watch the game on friday there is one player that stands out as a showoff that is not very good at all im not going to say the number I do not want to call out a kid but after you watch a few series there will be one number that you will attach southbound to.

that iz the 1, trus me, he iz a a$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was not going to make any excuses for the last 2 weeks but if you guys really want the truth I lost my necklace. My girl bought me a necklace at the beach this summer with shells on it and I lost it on Thursday before the Richlands game. It is my good luck necklace and I did not feel right without it. I found it this weekend when I was cleaning my room. Truth is I think Stripes got it when I was in the shower but I will never tell dad because he was really upset. Stripes stays in enough trouble around the house anyway. The ride to Tazewell was bad I think that the bus had low air pressure in the tires. I felt sick most of the game from the trip. All I can say is that will be the last time I have to travel over there. How do people live there? I was not going to make excuses for our last 2 losses but you guys just keep running your mouth on here. Now that I have my necklace back you canes better watch out. I think it gives me energy and it is special to me because my girl bought it for me. Look out this week Falcons never Quit!!!!! You guys know about the entrance? Be there early :eek:

I will come over and introduce myself I would like to meet the jacka$$ I mean your dad and i have tried to get falconman to come over and introduce his self for awhile now he is just to chicken $hit to do it

You have no idea who you are messing with? FM has studied martial arts he would dispose of you very quickly my friend. You were lucky before don't push your luck next time. H ha! :D

My son and his buddies want to know what number you wear so they can intoduce themselves to you properly.

He will find out soon enough who I am. Tell him to look out becuase I love to hit. He better not get caught watching the play I will deck him. Ha ha! :eek:

I was not going to make any excuses for the last 2 weeks but if you guys really want the truth I lost my necklace. My girl bought me a necklace at the beach this summer with shells on it and I lost it on Thursday before the Richlands game. It is my good luck necklace and I did not feel right without it. I found it this weekend when I was cleaning my room. Truth is I think Stripes got it when I was in the shower but I will never tell dad because he was really upset. Stripes stays in enough trouble around the house anyway. The ride to Tazewell was bad I think that the bus had low air pressure in the tires. I felt sick most of the game from the trip. All I can say is that will be the last time I have to travel over there. How do people live there? I was not going to make excuses for our last 2 losses but you guys just keep running your mouth on here. Now that I have my necklace back you canes better watch out. I think it gives me energy and it is special to me because my girl bought it for me. Look out this week Falcons never Quit!!!!! You guys know about the entrance? Be there early :eek:

lol! This is the best one yet!

blaming a loss on a "low pressure tire" on the bus...Hmmm I must say that has to be the first.......

Don't forget blaming losses on a lost necklace. Never heard that one either, from a male OR female.

We went up to watch that tazewell game I think he is the gard I saw him garding the water all night lol. I think Marion will win by 13 some advice let them get in close their kicker is spot on from out side of 35 any closer and he is wide right.