FB SCORES/UPDATES Fri./Sat. 11/2&3/12

trublue

BristolSports‏@BHCSports

Final: Northwood 30, Patrick Henry 6

Great State

Gate City Sports‏@GC_Sports

That completes the season for the Blue Devils. GC goes 2-8, their 1st losing season since 2006 and tied for 2nd worst record in GC history.

Greater ATL Christian 42

Wesleyan 20 FINAL (This score strictly for me :) Way to go Spartans)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's Sixcat when you need him?

I just got home from picking my kids up after the game. Galax lead 28-6 with a quarter to play and lost 32-28. Two critical special teams mistakes and two interceptions led to the Grayson comeback. Max Rodgers played a whale of a game on one leg.

Donte Peoples took the opening offensive play 73 yards. On the tackle, he got the back of his leg/ankle rolled up on and taken to the hospital. He was getting scans last text update I got. It does not look good.

Grayson 32 Galax 28. Galax's Donte People's goes out in Q1 and goes to hospital for evaluation of ankle (looks like). Galax throws 6 interceptions. Grayson QB (Max Rodgers) plays a great game. Grayson deserved the win and got it on an interception in last minutes of game in the red zone and converts. All Galax first half and all Grayson second half. Galax will not be the same team without Donte People's in the playoffs (assuming he cannot come back).

Assume away! Report is he was taken to Wake Forest Baptist hospital last night for surgery. He has a broken tibia, dislocated and displaced ankle and torn ligaments. Such a shame his brilliant career has to end this way! Great young man!

Assume away! Report is he was taken to Wake Forest Baptist hospital last night for surgery. He has a broken tibia, dislocated and displaced ankle and torn ligaments. Such a shame his brilliant career has to end this way! Great young man!

I really hate that, he was a really good player. Best wishes on a full recovery.

I just got home from picking my kids up after the game. Galax lead 28-6 with a quarter to play and lost 32-28. Two critical special teams mistakes and two interceptions led to the Grayson comeback. Max Rodgers played a whale of a game on one leg.

Donte Peoples took the opening offensive play 73 yards. On the tackle, he got the back of his leg/ankle rolled up on and taken to the hospital. He was getting scans last text update I got. It does not look good.

Hope it's nothing serious with Donte, and wishing him the best! Don't want to see any kid miss out on November football.

AHHH....Missed this before my last post. Heart goes out to the kid!

Battle 29 Lebanon 0. Congrats to Battle for winning the Clinch Mountain District championship. Prayers go out for Matt Chapman as he left the game with a broken leg.

Not broken, just a really nasty cut nearly all the way around his leg. Trainers said you could see the bone.

Not broken, just a really nasty cut nearly all the way around his leg. Trainers said you could see the bone.

Man I hate to hear that about the young man ! I wish him a speed and full recovery !

How did he get that nasty of a cut ?