richlands vs cave spring

ba961

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, The idiots calling for Mance to pack his bags get their wish-Who the h--- do they think can do better?

Those un happy with Guru there at Richlands have cemented my opinion that he has spoiled the hell out of you all. I don't know of any school that would be unhappy with his results year end and year out. I bet you'll cry a different tune should he ever leave.

Edited by phelpshornet

Those un happy with Guru there at Richlands have cemented my opinion that he has spoiled the hell out of you all. I don't know of any school that would be unhappy with his reults year end and year out. I bet you'll cry a different tune should he ever leave.

There was one poster who called for Mance to 'pack his bags". One. And he was most likely an imposter here to stir the pot. Richlands supporters are 100% behind Greg Mance.

There was one poster who called for Mance to 'pack his bags". One. And he was most likely an imposter here to stir the pot. Richlands supporters are 100% behind Greg Mance.

I've seen a LOT of people talking trash about the coaches, not just Mance...on Facebook and other places...not just what was said here.

I've seen a LOT of people talking trash about the coaches, not just Mance...on Facebook and other places...not just what was said here.

I'm glad I am not privy to those conversations. They're idiots if they want Mance to leave.

Ahhh your going to have that with any team.

What muses me is how people from other teams seem to want to stir this stuff.

You put a bunch of "A" personalities types together your going to have picking and digging.

When you can focus their energy on their oppenents then you will have a team.

So Lance what's Grundy going to look like next year.

Ahhh your going to have that with any team.

What muses me is how people from other teams seem to want to stir this stuff.

You put a bunch of "A" personalities types together your going to have picking and digging.

When you can focus their energy on their oppenents then you will have a team.

So Lance what's Grundy going to look like next year.

Well...when people put it out there in public, doesn't really matter where you are from at that point. It just pisses me off that you have idiots who have the nerve to complain about Mance...there are a LOT of other teams around here that would like to have the "problem" of going 8-2 or 9-1 every year in the regular season.

Then, you explain why it's not the coaching and what you think the problem really is (and THAT isn't just a Richlands problem, it's a problem that spreads across our entire area) and you get a whole other crop of idiots who want to make every excuse in the world they can come up with except addressing the actual core problem. The point being if Richlands, one of-- if not the best-- teams around here on a year in and year out basis, can't get past it, then what does that say about the rest of us?

As for Grundy, until they can get some kids off the couch and on the field, there is only so much you can do.