Marion at Tunstall

Canes00

Marion is playing well and is a different team than the one that went down to Tunstall last season and got spanked.

I expect it to be a hard fought contest and I'm picking Marion in an upset.... Regardless of what some of the coaches in the stands say.. Coach Carroll has gotten these kids playing well....

Sorry guys but Tunstall will roll in this one! I hope I am wrong but for the past few weeks I have envisioned a Tunstall-Richlands match up for the R4D3 title.

I don`t really know what to expect. We got blew out at Tunstall last year but this Marion team is much better than last year`s team. I hope we can keep it close. You may be right on the region final but we all know Richlands has to take care of Cave first. Go Big Red!!

Marion has to have Ethan to win this one. I sure hope he is OK and ready to go Friday. Let us know please Canes00 and Hurricane Warning.

Tunstall is a very capable opponent. A lot of speed on that team but we sure hope the Hurricanes can get the job done.

Marion has to have Ethan to win this one. I sure hope he is OK and ready to go Friday. Let us know please Canes00 and Hurricane Warning.

Tunstall is a very capable opponent. A lot of speed on that team but we sure hope the Hurricanes can get the job done.

I heard tonight that he has a deep bone bruise and should be able to play

I`m with you, we have to have #21 to have a chance to win. I`m glad it`s nothing serious as Canes stated. Thanks for the support Razor, it would be nice to come back from Dry Fork with a win.

I pulled for Taz. last week, but will be with the Canes this week and I think they can win this game. All SWD regional final would be nice to watch knowing this is the last year of the SWD. Go Canes.

I agree, thanks for the support!! Good luck to the Blues, hopefully we both represent the SWD well!!!

I hate to see the Hurricanes divorce thier SWD Peers. I think Marion will have to play up in future playoff games after this year. Is this the case or do I just not yet understand hoe things work in the new alignmernt. Enlighten me please.