Abingdon

uvahooelse

They are pitiful.  Second worst team in our county besides PH.

The team is not "pitiful". They are a really good group of athletes with the worst coaching staff around. As far as PH, I have heard really good things about them and the direction they are going. Hope Holston does well this year, because pickens will get mighty slim in the future.

Tommylozer, Bigclapfan, redtitty, and swvatrailorpark: Shut ya freakin yappers!  Don't you even disgrace our song and "THE ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!" You do that and you will be opening Pandora's box.  There are certain things that are sacred in Falcon Nation and let me tell you boys:  The Entrance is SACRED!!!!!!  We have had to catch up on lawns this week, but let it be known, that I will be watching the Falcons get back on track.  Tommylozer I know why you chose to start this ignorance, its because you are Jealous that the Falcons got a new scoreboard donated and paid for my JMH.  They know what future is bright. The rest of you can pucker up!

Tommylozer, Bigclapfan, redtitty, and swvatrailorpark: Shut ya freakin yappers!  Don't you even disgrace our song and "THE ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!" You do that and you will be opening Pandora's box.  There are certain things that are sacred in Falcon Nation and let me tell you boys:  The Entrance is SACRED!!!!!!  We have had to catch up on lawns this week, but let it be known, that I will be watching the Falcons get back on track.  Tommylozer I know why you chose to start this ignorance, its because you are Jealous that the Falcons got a new scoreboard donated and paid for my JMH.  They know what future is bright. The rest of you can pucker up!

Tommylozer? ....I'm kind of disappointed. Surely you can come up with something better than that.