Virginia High @ Richlands II

V-Cats

Yep I agree. Rain doesn't really effect speed on turf either. You get the same amount of grip in those rubber pellets wet or dry. The ball will be slick as hell, but that's about it

Sure it does, it will naturally make it more slick, so if you're cutting, you have to be more deliberate about it. It's an incorrect belief that wet turf has no effect.

How so? It might be debatable, but ludicrous is a strong word. Ya know, you guys, at this point, I think you actually WANT to argue. It was an opinion, you might disagree, fair enough if you do.

I repeat, there is no speed advantage.  That's ludicrous.

that so called speed advantage didn't help u the first time u played them and it's not gonna help this time either

I wish something would nullify your mouthyness advantage. Ya know, you don't have to be a smart assed prick all the time, and I'm still waiting for your answers as to why you're an ass to us VHS fans when none of us have ever done a damn thing to you.

We seriously need an ignore button here or a button you can press to give someone a remote uppercut to the jaw.

I wish something would nullify your mouthyness advantage. Ya know, you don't have to be a smart assed prick all the time, and I'm still waiting for your answers as to why you're an ass to us VHS fans when none of us have ever done a damn thing to you.

We seriously need an ignore button here or a button you can press to give someone a remote uppercut to the jaw.

You mad? 

Not on field turf.  Lol! 

Perhaps not, but lets not try to act like teams are angels when it comes to cleat length. That in itself is a discussion worthy of 100 posts.

Perhaps not, but lets not try to act like teams are angels when it comes to cleat length. That in itself is a discussion worthy of 100 posts.

Who acted like teams are angels?  No one.  My responce was to an ignorant idiot who thought cleat length would help on feld turf.  Got it now?  Good.

The long cleat reference was obviously alluding to a past history of "bending the rules" shall we say.... It is about the act of breaking the rules, not the specific manner in which they were broken.

Jethro, you have more depth than I first realized. Maybe there is some method to your madness. You have, with a single post, exposed some significant cognitive issues in a few of the posters. Nice.

Cognitive issues? I know about the cleats and the rules issue that went along with it. I attended that game as a matter of fact. I'm sure every richlands guy knows about it too because us Tazewell guys bring it up as often as possible lol. You sir are the one that don't seem to understand humor or sarcasm. Good luck to your team Friday. I hope they play well.

Yes and frustrated that people here tolerate his baiting. That the answer you wanted smartass?

You sure have started resorted to some juvenile name calling and unnecessary profanity today.  If you can't express yourself without using third grade tactics, you're probably lacking in communication skills to begin with.  Let's keep it clean how about it?  No one else is cursing at you little boy.

Who acted like teams are angels?  No one.  My responce was to an ignorant idiot who thought cleat length would help on feld turf.  Got it now?  Good.

Sigh......Why are some of you acting like such assholes?

You sure have started resorted to some juvenile name calling and unnecessary profanity today.  If you can't express yourself without using third grade tactics, you're probably lacking in communication skills to begin with.  Let's keep it clean how about it?  No one else is cursing at you little boy.

Lets just say I've had it to here with people like you and Canesfan so you can shove your opinion on my communication up your ass, with the rest of your opinions. If you people would just TALK to people, rather than trying to be such know-it-all pricks, there wouldn't have been one issue in this entire thread. You can't just leave opinions be without coming back with some smart ass retort. Curse at me if you want jackass, I give back what I get.

He comes out when people like you bring it out, that I guarantee you.

Well if that's all it takes it's going to be a long day for you little boy.  The men here can take a little ribbing and not resort to cursing and name calling.  You are obviously too immature to do that. 

There is one.

Ryan, can you show me where it is? Serious question, I'd like to use it, especially since some people here just can't let it be about the game and keep coming at us the way they do. I'm tryin' man, I really am, but I'm sick of the attitudes.

Well if that's all it takes it's going to be a long day for you little boy.  The men here can take a little ribbing and not resprt to cursing and name calling.  You are obviously too immature to do that. 

Oh kiss my 39 year old ass. Like you've acted mature. You're a damn joke and a hypocrite at that.

Lets just say I've had it to here with people like you and Canesfan so you can shove your opinion on my communication up your ass, with the rest of your opinions. If you people would just TALK to people, rather than trying to be such know-it-all pricks, there wouldn't have been one issue in this entire thread. You can't just leave opinions be without coming back with some smart ass retort. Curse at me if you want jackass, I give back what I get.

I doubt anyone here cares about whether you have "had it" or not.  Grow up.

Sure it does, it will naturally make it more slick, so if you're cutting, you have to be more deliberate about it. It's an incorrect belief that wet turf has no effect.

Have you ever played on that type of turf? It's not the carpet of us old guys. You are right, if it rained very hard and water was standing on the field then yes it would be slick. But it is designed to not lose it's grip in wet weather. Drainage is a key for that to happen as well.

Nope.  I've baited you and you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker little boy.

Well congratulations, I hope that gives you the ego boost you seemingly crave. **middle finger** right at you.