Virginia High @ Richlands II

V-Cats

Hey BigRhs I'm sorry on that play I had two strokes and a heart attack!!!!!!lol.

YOU BET I DID!!!!!!!!! I AM SO DRAINED!!!!!!What a game. When Ben took the ball from Brown I ran down the field with him literally. Did you see me Ryan?

Vhs came to play and they did.The Blues just didn't give up and this game will be remembered for a long time. Sure hope you can go next week BigRhs. It should be another good one.;

Hey BigRhs I'm sorry on that play I had two strokes and a heart attack!!!!!!lol.

YOU BET I DID!!!!!!!!! I AM SO DRAINED!!!!!!What a game. When Ben took the ball from Brown I ran down the field with him literally. Did you see me Ryan?

Vhs came to play and they did.The Blues just didn't give up and this game will be remembered for a long time. Sure hope you can go next week BigRhs. It should be another good one.;

I saw you! I was looking around wondering where you went and I looked down and there you are running.

I saw a good post on Facebook tonight. Thought it summed this game up pretty well.

"As the great Ric Flair once said, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man." And Virginia High just found out that Richlands is still the man in SWVA football. Wooooooo."

Pretty accurate. Richlands has been there/done that. And they didn't quit. Any other team would have rolled over in those waining minutes and given up, but this team didn't. Can't wait to head to Pearisburg!!

Hey Razor & Ryan, I appreciate the yelling for me......lol

I jumped up and starting yelling and my bowl of popcorn went everywhere....lol.  My wife was in the bedroom watching tv,  she had been listening to the Honaker game and when she heard me she came running to the living room wondering what was going on......lol.

I am hoping I can go next week,  it mostly depends on how my Aunt is doing,  but if there is any way possible i will be there.  I have already missed more games this year than i have in the last 25 years.