Virginia High @ Richlands II

V-Cats

Is it just me, or did Lance misunderstand what the va high guys were talking about with fans?? I thought they were talking about grundy fans...maybe its just the way I read it.

No..he mentioned that was a can of worms I shouldn't open, so I said go ahead and air it out? What's there to not understand.

Then there was talk of Appy and GC...like it somehow justifies VHS in the way they behave since it happened to them at some other school.

I didn't say it, they said it...I just asked if that was the point they were really trying to make...if so, that's bogus.

The issues I mentioned with regards to other schools, had to do with us seemingly being singled out for "bad behavior". I posted the incidents that I was personally familiar with to show that while we might have some bad apples, a lot worse has happened elsewhere.

I called it a Richlands fan site because it seems like most of the posters here have some connection to that school and outnumber the rest of us. In any event, we've moved on from that, so God only knows why you even brought it up, but whatever.

You can stand on whatever you want, doesn't mean it's true, doesn't mean we're the school full of bad apple fans. While we might have our share of rowdy's, in my personal experience, Gate City's fans are far and away the most hostile and obnoxious and make our worst fans seem like choirboys. I think you are just anti-VHS and your bias is clouding your judgement and I will stand on that.

You keep talking about "elsewhere" I keep talking about VHS.

I mentioned the Richlands fan site because, hey...that's what you called it and I hadn't been on since to respond to it.

There is no doubt what I said is true...you can think whatever you want, it happened. My point in all of this is, every single time I have any sort of interaction with VHS, it's always something...not just with Grundy either..I've been there for basketball games, football games, baseball...track...different stuff over the years and every single time there is some sort of jackassery on display.

None of us mentioned Grundy, not one time, but yes, he completely misunderstood the point that Bob and I were making. Not surprising though.

You guys should be politicians...you have the "forked tongue  double speak" stuff down...say it, then say you didn't say it...lol.

"I would be careful about casting those stones...I can give you a whole bunch of first hand experience about "chants" from your fans that are a whole helluva lot worse than "USA".  And they came from grown men and fans and students.  I'd think twice about opening that can or worms on here. "

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, Lance stokes the fire again.  Must be trying to get a quota on posts or something.  Man, get your people straight.  You are combining my posts with jblanks.  Jeez.  I made the post about casting stones to show that some of your fans are far from angels.  We all have those types.  That was the point.  Get it?  I will not repeat what those f******idiots used to say to our players when we visited your place. You totally missed the point. 

How about this?  If you have such bad experiences at VHS, do yourself a favor and DON'T COME BACK

Anything to detract from VHS having a little success is my suspicion here.  But as a Gretna fan said last week, "People around here hate us.  They used to kill us in all sports.  They hated us because we sucked.  Now we are really good and people hate us because of that.  Just the way it is". 

And this is not a "respect" thing for VHS as many of you are prone to exclaim.  It is what it is

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, Lance stokes the fire again.  Must be trying to get a quota on posts or something. 

Anything to detract from VHS having a little success is my suspicion.  But as a Gretna fan said last week, "People around here hate us.  They used to kill us in all sports.  They hated us because we sucked.  Now we are really good and people hate us because of that.  Just the way it is". 

And this is not a "respect" thing for VHS as many of you are prone to exclaim.  It is what it is. 

post quota? where do you guys come up with this stuff? lol...Richlands fan site and post quotas...interesting.

The rest of what you said here just supports my views...so thanks for that.

Man, get your people straight.  You are combining my posts with jblanks.  Jeez.  I made the post about casting stones to show that some of your fans are far from angels.  We all have those types.  That was the point.  Get it?  I will not repeat what those f******idiots used to say to our players when we visited your place. You totally missed the point. 

How about this?  If you have such bad experiences at VHS, do yourself a favor and DON'T COME BACK!     

I'm tired of trying to point out simple stuff you can read for yourself, yet can't seem to comprehend...your buddy jblank said "None of us mentioned Grundy, not one time, but yes, he completely misunderstood the point that Bob and I were making. Not surprising though."

obviously, you were referring to Grundy in your post that I cited above, so...that's where that came from.

As far as "don't come back" goes...trust me I don't go there unless I have to. 

No..he mentioned that was a can of worms I shouldn't open, so I said go ahead and air it out? What's there to not understand.

Then there was talk of Appy and GC...like it somehow justifies VHS in the way they behave since it happened to them at some other school.

I didn't say it, they said it...I just asked if that was the point they were really trying to make...if so, that's bogus.

You keep talking about "elsewhere" I keep talking about VHS.

I mentioned the Richlands fan site because, hey...that's what you called it and I hadn't been on since to respond to it.

There is no doubt what I said is true...you can think whatever you want, it happened. My point in all of this is, every single time I have any sort of interaction with VHS, it's always something...not just with Grundy either..I've been there for basketball games, football games, baseball...track...different stuff over the years and every single time there is some sort of jackassery on display.

You guys should be politicians...you have the "forked tongue  double speak" stuff down...say it, then say you didn't say it...lol.

"I would be careful about casting those stones...I can give you a whole bunch of first hand experience about "chants" from your fans that are a whole helluva lot worse than "USA".  And they came from grown men and fans and students.  I'd think twice about opening that can or worms on here. "

Personally, I think you're full of shit on that and you can say whatever you want, but as someone that attends a great many VHS sporting events, I don't see it. I can't tell you the last time I saw security or police have to intervene at a VHS sporting event, so you can take you bias and your fiction, and stow it as far as I'm concerned.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, Lance stokes the fire again.  Must be trying to get a quota on posts or something.  Man, get your people straight.  You are combining my posts with jblanks.  Jeez.  I made the post about casting stones to show that some of your fans are far from angels.  We all have those types.  That was the point.  Get it?  I will not repeat what those f******idiots used to say to our players when we visited your place. You totally missed the point. 

How about this?  If you have such bad experiences at VHS, do yourself a favor and DON'T COME BACK

Anything to detract from VHS having a little success is my suspicion here.  But as a Gretna fan said last week, "People around here hate us.  They used to kill us in all sports.  They hated us because we sucked.  Now we are really good and people hate us because of that.  Just the way it is". 

And this is not a "respect" thing for VHS as many of you are prone to exclaim.  It is what it is

Excellent post. He's a hater, let him hate, he stirred this entire thing back up, but oh well. Let him throw stones from Grungy all day long, I could care less as we both know that no school has perfect fans and we're no better or worse than others.

post quota? where do you guys come up with this stuff? lol...Richlands fan site and post quotas...interesting.

The rest of what you said here just supports my views...so thanks for that.

I'm tired of trying to point out simple stuff you can read for yourself, yet can't seem to comprehend...your buddy jblank said "None of us mentioned Grundy, not one time, but yes, he completely misunderstood the point that Bob and I were making. Not surprising though."

obviously, you were referring to Grundy in your post that I cited above, so...that's where that came from.

As far as "don't come back" goes...trust me I don't go there unless I have to. 

Good, we won't miss you, and AGAIN, in BIG BOLD LETTERS easy for you to understand:

NO VHS FAN SAID ONE DISPARAGING THING ABOUT GRUNDY'S PROGRAM, OR FANS! You opened that can of worms, so either close it back or get your knife and fork.

I fail to see the humor, but if cowardly and childish responses are your thing, then you're gonna love Canes00. I was simply trying (again) to stop this stuff from being on the public board and take it to PM's.

If the spread was 10 in Richlands favor, who would you take?

Richlands due to it being at their place. Neutral site or at Gene Malcolm, I think it's closer. It's gonna be a tough game for us, it is so difficult for ANY level to keep travelling and win, but for High Schoolers with the responsibility of school work also, it is only that much tougher. PLUS, Richlands is a very good team.

Personally, I think you're full of shit on that and you can say whatever you want, but as someone that attends a great many VHS sporting events, I don't see it. I can't tell you the last time I saw security or police have to intervene at a VHS sporting event, so you can take you bias and your fiction, and stow it as far as I'm concerned.

Once upon a time, I was ban't for far less than this.

What's wrong with what I said? If someone is going to defame the school, our fans, etc., I'm going to defend them and speak up for what I know to be true. I'm hardly trying to get into trouble, and If people speak nicely to me, I speak nicely to them, if people are jerks to me, they get back the same. In any event, pretty sure we're trying to get this train back on the tracks, so do we really need to rehash things?