Richlands @ Giles

Ryan4VT

I am doing a study on how long I can keep you knotheads posting on here.  So far, it has been easy...which is usually the case when dealing with insecure personalities.  But it is getting stale in that you are not very original.  Whatcha' got now?

Bueller? Bueller?

I am doing a study on how long I can keep you knotheads posting on here.  So far, it has been easy...which is usually the case when dealing with insecure personalities.  But it is getting stale in that you are not very original.  Whatcha' got now?

Yeah, that's the ticket.  You are baiting us.  It has nothing to do with the fact that you are obsessed with having the last word, does it Butthurt Bearcat?   Your turn. 

I think you would post just to read your own words...anything to get over the woodshed treatment Giles handed out Friday night.  See I am magnanimous in that I am providing you an outlet for your embarrassment.  You really should thank me.

Time to head out to CVS...been sitting in front of the computer too long and need a little Preparation H...

It just dawned on me.  Blueinbama?  You an Alabama fan?  No wonder you are so irritable today!  And you thought VHS' coach made a bonehead move at the end of a game!?!  You have had a bad weekend my friend!.

Time to head out to CVS...been sitting in front of the computer too long and need a little Preparation H...

It just dawned on me.  Blueinbama?  You an Alabama fan?  No wonder you are so irritable today!  And you thought VHS' coach made a bonehead move at the end of a game!?!  You have had a bad weekend my friend!.

I am, but I lose with class.  You should learn from my example.

For the record, it wasn't me.  Butthurt Bobby is tattling on someone else.  Someone call the mod police!  He DONE GOT PM'D!

Naw, didn't get a PM but did get you to continue on....Come on man! 

My work here is done...now I really need that Prep H.  Here's hoping your NFL team fares better today! 

Wood shed is probably an understatement. Lumber yard is more like it. They just whipped us in every way. I don't see where any of us has cried about it. We were a average team at best this year. One of Mances better jobs and we still made it farther than most thought.

We will try again next year. The boys start Monday evening in the weight room. Best of luck to Giles and Hay I. They both have a very good shot at the Title's!

Wood shed is probably an understatement. Lumber yard is more like it. They just whipped us in every way. I don't see where any of us has cried about it. We were a average team at best this year. One of Mances better jobs and we still made it farther than most thought.

We will try again next year. The boys start Monday evening in the weight room. Best of luck to Giles and Hay I. They both have a very good shot at the Title's!

Every Richlands fan who has commented has congratulated Giles on the win.  The only crybabies here are the Bearcat Babies.

And again.....(never said anyone PMed, just said that would not be fair)

You said you were leaving.  You lied...again.  Not surprised.  And I said you lied by implication, which you did.  Your turn.  Heeeerrreee kitty kitty.  Who's baiting who, Butthurt Bearcat?  Don't be confused!

Hey, when them boys get started on next season make sure they start working on defending that Single Wing, I got a feeling we will see that somewhere down the road again.  Them fellows from Giles didn't need to pass with that thing, could you imagine what that thing would be like with a pass attack, look at their 1980 championship and you can see.

Season's over for most of us but some just can't let it go.

Bearcat fans please just shut up...my god Richlands beat you twice END OF STORY....you wouldn't have beaten Giles Friday night or even made it close so get over it and get ready for basketball season....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP....I am sick and tired of listening to you complain...Richlands was nothing but class to our team and fanbase after the game and before the game as well....you guys sound like a bunch of crybabies crying cause mommy did't give you your daily cookie...geez

Not rubbing salt in the wound Richlands people....just backing ya'll up....awful that someone you beat not once but twice acts like they are better than you. BTW we played our best game of the year Friday night IMO....I know that dont make u feel better but had to throw that in there. There will be a day when the shoe is on the other foot and we have that long ride home from Richlands....and I for one will be there to congradulate Mance and all the players just like Greg and many many Blues fans did to our fans,coaches and players friday night

Bearcat fans please just shut up...my god Richlands beat you twice END OF STORY....you wouldn't have beaten Giles Friday night or even made it close so get over it and get ready for basketball season....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP....I am sick and tired of listening to you complain...Richlands was nothing but class to our team and fanbase after the game and before the game as well....you guys sound like a bunch of crybabies crying cause mommy did't give you your daily cookie...geez

Not rubbing salt in the wound Richlands people....just backing ya'll up....awful that someone you beat not once but twice acts like they are better than you. BTW we played our best game of the year Friday night IMO....I know that dont make u feel better but had to throw that in there. There will be a day when the shoe is on the other foot and we have that long ride home from Richlands....and I for one will be there to congradulate Mance and all the players just like Greg and many many Blues fans did to our fans,coaches and players friday night

I don't think you're rubbing salt in. Us Richlands fans know good and well Giles was the better team. No shame in that. Just is how it is. Giles is a quality team with a quality fan base. I'm pulling real hard for you guys to bring home the title!

If you can show me ONE post where anybody from VHS was whining about losing to R-lands I'll gladly apologize and shut up.  All the posts where complimentary to Richlands following the game and since.  The Richlands people were set off by one, ambiguous comment by a poster who said he felt VHS would have done better v. Giles.  Nothing demeaning or antagonistic there, just an opinion.  But what it has revealed is that there are a bunch of pretty thin-skinned people up in R-lands. 

Now there have been some comments directed recently at R-lands fans on here...but nothing about the team, players or the game.  So prove me wrong...this isn't Obama-speak where you can just repeat a lie often enough and people assume it is the truth...go ahead, I dare you!

Hokiebird7...you are way off base.  Maybe you should read the posts before you comment about them.  No whining on here except from a few R-lands people.  Prove me wrong amigo. 

If you can show me ONE post where anybody from VHS was whining about losing to R-lands I'll gladly apologize and shut up.  All the posts where complimentary to Richlands following the game and since.  The Richlands people were set off by one, ambiguous comment by a poster who said he felt VHS would have done better v. Giles.  Nothing demeaning or antagonistic there, just an opinion.  But what it has revealed is that there are a bunch of pretty thin-skinned people up in R-lands. 

Now there have been some comments directed recently at R-lands fans on here...but nothing about the team, players or the game.  So prove me wrong...this isn't Obama-speak where you can just repeat a lie often enough and people assume it is the truth...go ahead, I dare you!

Hokiebird7...you are way off base.  Maybe you should read the posts before you comment about them.  No whining on here except from a few R-lands people.  Prove me wrong amigo. 

Give it a rest. You go back and read the posts, it started when a VHS fan said VHS could have done better against Giles. And what did you expect, no replies to that? No one from Richlands was whining about the loss, we got beat by the better team that night. I'll say it again, it's the least amount of talent we have had in well over 10 years, and we still won 9 games and made it to the 3rd round, were all happy with that! Your Bearcats lost Twice to Richlands this year, TWICE. (2 times) (TWO) (2)...Dude it was a VHS fan that started the whining. NO VHS did not play them better than Richlands, WHY? Because you lost both times you played Richlands and your season was over! Period!

Sounds like a Richlands/Giles love fest the last few posts. Y'all just love and respect each other to death. If it's football you are talking about then there is no love and respect only hate for the other team!! Stop ganging up on the Va High fans they are just saying what there opinions are.