Falcon Frenzy

southbound

I tried to warn everyone what was coming. Although I am at college and missing theses beat downs I am with the Falcons in spirit. Daddy said they put on a clinic facing the Trojans Friday night. I didn't even have to order a code green ha ha. Heard Taco Bell was packed Friday night mom drove by said everyone hanging out like old times. Me and Falconman started so many traditions at school and Friday nights. Daddy said we got Gate City Friday and they better be ready these Falcons will be ready to smack you around. This game will prove how good we are. Falcons were unbelievable other night could have scored 100 points. On a sad note this stupid college is pet free up here and I couldn't bring. Stripes with me. Daddy says he is missing me so bad lays on my bed and meows all day. I will sneak him in here next semester. Falcons get ready this week to kick some arse. FM give me a call girls everywhere up here you would love it.

University of Phoenix online??

All kidding aside....The SWD is up for grabs this year...I think anybody can win it, including Abingdon.  It will be a fight amongst Dogs, Cats and Birds this year!!

That's what I'm talking about!

Definitely a 3-way race in the SWD. Going to be very interesting to see that round robin of games played. Abingdon stands a very good chance of ending Richlands's streak.

First of all, I am not allowed to discuss what college I am at. Daddy thought it would be best to keep that on the down low. Second, community scholars is a big deal I saw where some of you guys were making fun of community college. Third, I am really pumped about game this week just wished I could run out 1more time at with Falcons. This is the kind of game I loved just smack somebody right in the face. Dad said Stripes has been acting wild last couple of days I said he is ready for game. Falcons 42-14. Can't wit to Friday night!

First of all, I am not allowed to discuss what college I am at. Daddy thought it would be best to keep that on the down low. Second, community scholars is a big deal I saw where some of you guys were making fun of community college. Third, I am really pumped about game this week just wished I could run out 1more time at with Falcons. This is the kind of game I loved just smack somebody right in the face. Dad said Stripes has been acting wild last couple of days I said he is ready for game. Falcons 42-14. Can't wit to Friday night!

If you dont want to discuss your college that is fine. But be proud of your institution and your accomplishments, Kaplan University is a fine institution for someone like you.

Falcons by 28 ? Southy you really are excited ......I guess its about time you guys can run your soup coolers.I'm still not buying you all being ready to step up to the top yet but if you beat Gate City handily........you now have my attention and everybody else's! I think Gate City wins but I've been wrong before.

Abingdon 20

Gate City 31

That Gate City coach has brought em up farther than I thought would happen.  That same team was beat by our 8th grade team when their were 8th graders.  Seems that guy is worth his pudding.

Colobro is a pretty good coach.

Colobro and Reed are great coaches.  But don't forget, they didn't play one single down.  Nor will they.  This team is full of talent and they finally have leadership that cares and WANTS to win. The staff that stayed on board are also great coaches.  AHS finally has a great staff of coaches...but they have always had the talent.  I wasn't lying years ago when I said that.  Give Colobro/Reed all the praise you want, but don't take away from the kids. 

Colobro and Reed are great coaches.  But don't forget, they didn't play one single down.  Nor will they.  This team is full of talent and they finally have leadership that cares and WANTS to win. The staff that stayed on board are also great coaches.  AHS finally has a great staff of coaches...but they have always had the talent.  I wasn't lying years ago when I said that.  Give Colobro/Reed all the praise you want, but don't take away from the kids. 

Glad to hear this.  I'm going to have to make the trip to watch Abingdon play Richlands and Tazewell.

I bet Reed and Colobro already Gate City's Gameplan down pat. I don't look for Gate City to outplay a team with talent that has two former coaches. Abingdon really impressed Friday night, I'm going with the Falcons for Friday with their explosive offense. Falcons 42 Blue Devils 14.

GCs traditional playbook isint complicated, its just a matter of stopping it. Their series off of Blast is very good, they just usually dont get past Blast.If they are mixing it up this year then Reed and Colobro wont be much help.

Usually when Abingdon fans talk smack this early in the year it's preseason.  But given that you guys got one of your 3 wins for this year, I guess we all should decide to just look over it.  Never mind that until the past 2-3 years Battle has been a perennial door mat and are in the midst of a down year.  On top of that they were coached by a guy that didn't really even compete well in the Cumberland District for the most part....or that Abingdon has a coach with a losing record as a varsity head coach.. Sounds like you guys really have something to brag about. Lol.  Carry on.