Falcon Recovery

Falconman

Things were problematic from the start.  It began with channel 11, waking us up early and getting us hyped.  If we had played the game last Friday morning it would have been different. Everyone knows that Falcons hunt better in the morning. By the time our students left there, they had no voices to cheer on our Falcons.  The only cheering doneFriday night was from me and Southy.  I ask Southbound whats wrong with the student section, his dad replied its that dam news channel 11, they lost their voices this morning showboating for freaking tv!! Even though we were at home, it was like the referees thought we were playing away, several times I watched our sideline try to get in a fresh ball, only to be turned away?  Who wants to play with wet balls?? Finally,  its also obvious that Gate City had a team who were hold backs. We played some young kids.  Its well known that a 19 year old is stronger than a 16 year old!  I call upon the VHSL to investigate their birth cards because its a known fact that they hold back.  Anyways, thank goodness we have the braves, I mean the warriors this week.   They come in 1-1 just like us; however, we didn't lose to the candy canes new "baseball"team, they did!! Falcons recover and win putting us back on track for state!

#Fearthebeak

Wait, y'all lost to Gate City?  Dang, my sympathies for your team.  Gotta feel pretty bad to be that horrible.

I assure you that any real debates I will dominate ,being new to a conversation should not be labed as a troll. But I realize I am not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer on this site anyway

So, you're saying that you're playing the mental rope-a-dope. So far, let's just say, you haven't brought the "rope"...

UVAObserver will take your butt to the barnyard. Your not worth it !

You are probably some punk kid that don't have enough talent to play ball so you run your mouth. I want waste my time responding to you anymore until your  "SOUP COOLER" your running proves to make sense because thus far you haven't.

But you are perfect for UVAOberserver. He eats guys like you up in short order!

Good riddance "VALLEY BOY" 

Sorry if I offended some of you guys. I was just a little tired of southy being the voice of the falcons and jethro talking bad about Abingdon kids. I have not read any other posts that actually attack the kids. With that being said, congratulations on Richlands on a big win last night

Sorry if I offended some of you guys. I was just a little tired of southy being the voice of the falcons and jethro talking bad about Abingdon kids. I have not read any other posts that actually attack the kids. With that being said, congratulations on Richlands on a big win last night

Now your making sense. I don't think you will see many if any on here attacking the Abingdon football players personally. They are more than likely a great group of young men. They all put so much into a football season that you have to admire them for all the sacrifices that is made by them and there family. Just about all the Falcon bashing that goes on here is in response to the FEARLESS duo and a couple of others. Most of the people on this board are good people that like to argue, predict, stir the pot and opine. Then most importantly they love their football team!

Say whatever you want too because that's your prerogative, but if you continue to post that stupid stuff there are several guys on here that can converse you into submission. I know from experience that especially three of them can.......UVAObserver, BearcatBob and GMan can absolutely knock most of us out!

Good luck to you

Thanks razor. I will try to bring my A game from now on. UVA seems to really know a lot about all the teams in this area. I wish the BHC would let him do predictions in Fridays paper.

He does! Thats probably not a bad idea. There are some very knowledgeable people on here and if i start naming names it will get me in trouble but RedTiger is very good out his way. Ryan , TruBlue and BigRhs is good around here and GMan, UVA Observer, is very good there way. I know i left many out but that's just a few i pay a great deal of attention too. 

Thanks razor. I will try to bring my A game from now on. UVA seems to really know a lot about all the teams in this area. I wish the BHC would let him do predictions in Fridays paper.

I thank you very kindly.

I wish I could! I don't make it to nearly the number of high school games that I would like, but I try to pay close attention to (1) how the middle school programs are faring, (2) how many upperclassmen are on the team, (3) how many contribute, and (4) how the teams are faring against common opponents.

That's how I saw the Richlands/Botetourt game being very close. Botetourt lost quite a bit last year, and their results haven't been up to snuff this season. The Glenvar loss was a surprise; Glenvar has a decent team, but Botetourt should always win that game on numbers alone. Richlands, though 1-2 at the time, could have just as easily been 3-0. Two blown 4th quarter leads. They didn't have that issue this time.

I just wish I could win the weekly pick-'em more than twice in the nine years it's been running!

When the Falcons have a off week seems like there is no football being played. Dad went to Richlands game with some of his friends said we should beat both of those teams. The Falcons play hidden Valley this week and I hope to make it to the game. Dad said these Tn teams are bigger than us and we have to play well. I never thought they were good they used a in eligible back one year against us he was overweight. Falcons should be 3-1 after this week. I wish we still played Patrick Henry every year but they dropped them games were blowouts, dad said everyone needs a homecoming game though. Our schedule may be hardest around after dropping ph and john burton picking up big teams in tn. What did I tell you about Gate City? I knew they weren't good the stupid ref made us play with wet balls. Now they have been beaten badly last 2 games. Dad said wish we could play BLuefield might help us in playoffs. We'll off to another week of school hate to leave Stripes today we might go for a walk on creeper trail later. Gonna miss my cat this week! See you guys in the rear view

They play Happy Valley. A small school where every good player in the area goes to Elizabethton or Science Hill.

Gate city beat Abingdon. You can not control the weather. Both teams played with wet conditions. The Herron kid from Gate City had a heck of a night. He is faster than anyone we have. He was the difference maker that night. He scored 3 times based on speed and athleticism alone. Perrigan would have been an equalizer but he is not here. Wish him well in his recovery at JI Burton. They will be good next year when he is healed up

When the Falcons have a off week seems like there is no football being played. Dad went to Richlands game with some of his friends said we should beat both of those teams. The Falcons play hidden Valley this week and I hope to make it to the game. Dad said these Tn teams are bigger than us and we have to play well. I never thought they were good they used a in eligible back one year against us he was overweight. Falcons should be 3-1 after this week. I wish we still played Patrick Henry every year but they dropped them games were blowouts, dad said everyone needs a homecoming game though. Our schedule may be hardest around after dropping ph and john burton picking up big teams in tn. What did I tell you about Gate City? I knew they weren't good the stupid ref made us play with wet balls. Now they have been beaten badly last 2 games. Dad said wish we could play BLuefield might help us in playoffs. We'll off to another week of school hate to leave Stripes today we might go for a walk on creeper trail later. Gonna miss my cat this week! See you guys in the rear view

Just recycled nonsense, youre lettin your game slip southy

First of all, Red Tiger slipping? I might be distracted but dad has me working out with a trainer and going to school. This is hard to pull off but he says it will be worth it if I get a scholarship. It seems like all I get done is homework and chores. I have noticed that my arms and chest have gotten a little swolled. Sometimes I wish dad could go through my day he just laughs and gives me the "you don't know how lucky you are speech". I did make dad laugh the other day about playing Patrick Henry, he said even VT plays VMI every once in a while. So red tiger before you judge come take a walk in my shoes for a day. Oh yeah by the way Falcons make a statement this week 42-0.

First of all, Red Tiger slipping? I might be distracted but dad has me working out with a trainer and going to school. This is hard to pull off but he says it will be worth it if I get a scholarship. It seems like all I get done is homework and chores. I have noticed that my arms and chest have gotten a little swolled. Sometimes I wish dad could go through my day he just laughs and gives me the "you don't know how lucky you are speech". I did make dad laugh the other day about playing Patrick Henry, he said even VT plays VMI every once in a while. So red tiger before you judge come take a walk in my shoes for a day. Oh yeah by the way Falcons make a statement this week 42-0.

Southy that wasn't  even as good as the other non sense you posted. It used to be pretty good stuff but with your full schedule and all........ i can only imagine how hard it must be on you and STRIPES. Maybe with a little more time with your training and chores you can adjust a little better and be able to put more thought in your educational post on here.

I look forward  to hearing from a better rested and prepared Southy