Bluefield @ Richlands

Nadoball

Hats off to the Blues. Impressive victory. Things are going to get interesting in the 2A West with Giles, Gate City, Richland, and Union.

You might want to include Marion in there with those 4 you mentioned

Marion won't be mentioned until they play someone (Union) depending on how well that goes for the Canes. Beating 1A schools week in and out hasn't surprised me yet. I also thought all the Tazewell hype was overrated after watching them week 1.

Marion won't be mentioned until they play someone (Union) depending on how well that goes for the Canes. Beating 1A schools week in and out hasn't surprised me yet. I also thought all the Tazewell hype was overrated after watching them week 1.

it doesn't matter to me if Marion gets respect or not they will stay flying under the radar they don't have a problem with that

Marion has got the attention of the Blues! I promise you that and anybody else who is ahead of them for that matter.

When you can run the ball as good as Wagner.... can and then spread you out and complete passes....my opinion is you can win on any given night if you can play good defense and limit turnovers . I think Marion has done that very well. We have five more weeks of this trying to figure it out and I am very excited about the teams playing well in the West. I think we have as many as at least 5 or 6 teams that are a threat to win any game they play....which is great for this side of Roanoke!

I will even give the Falcons some love here....they are a much improved team. Cant wait to see how this all plays out. Its good to see so many fan bases encouraged about the young men that perform for us all on Friday Nights!