Week 10 FB UPDATES 10-30/31-14

trublue

Times-News Sports retweeted

East to Dunn on the first play of the 4th, @dbtribelive & @hilltopperslive are tied at 35. 11:54 left in regulation.

Nate Hubbardâ€@Hubbard_BHCSprt48 secs48 seconds ago

Crazy catch and run puts science hill up 42-35 with 8:24 left

ABC13 Sportsâ€@13Sports1 min1 minute ago

FINAL: Bassett 17 Martinsville 7

great state

ABC13 Sportsâ€@13Sports2 mins2 minutes ago

FINAL: Liberty 37 Amherst 20. Minutemen host Jefferson Forest next week; Amherst travels to Brookville

roanoke.com sportsâ€@timesland3 mins3 minutes ago

Lord Botetourt 35, Staunton River 27, final. Fletcher 49-297, 2 TD, 2-point PAT

ABC13 Sportsâ€@13Sports2 mins2 minutes ago

Glenvar 21 Radford 21 in the first overtime. Glenvar didn't score, Radford's chance

great state

Mr Atwell, give me time to get out of the stadium for goodness sakes. Great win for Graham. I do not think FC sucks because they lost to Graham. Perhaps you should have more faith in your team my friend and.most important and have more faith in your coach and.spend.less.time bashing your players and coaches. Are you the Thanksgiving grandma visiting church going Christian guy.....or are you the guy that makes statements like ",s'it kicked your team" and your "team sucks.",For a moderator, that is just ....weird. Congrats to Graham and for you, that is the real LOL.

Normally, I'd just hit the ban button.  However, since its more fun to keep you around when your team loses to Graham, I'll let you stick around for a while...I enjoy watching you squirm. 

But really, if your team lost to Graham this year, yeh, they suck...

As they say on the 'net, Graham pwns Fort Chiswell...

Vtdavis4321, could I get some details of fort -graham game.

The refs gave the game to Graham.  They called a brazillion penalties on Fort when they didn't do anything to deserve it.

Just sayin'....

Normally, I'd just hit the ban button. However, since its more fun to keep you around when your team loses to Graham, I'll let you stick around for a while...I enjoy watching you squirm.

You are not letting me do anything. I told you I do not take your board serious enough to have any concern of being banned. I have done nothing wrong and you are the one that must examine yourself. Heck, you even asked for my response. As for the game. A great game and Graham won fair and square. The calls on FC were legitimate penalties and were just. We are young and that is not news. Fort has a good future. Happy Holidays Christian. Christians don't enjoy others squirm lol.

What about the coach hale factor-how did it figure into game-calling same play over and over,etc.

In all honesty...

Lack of discipline led to several penalties and a couple of turnovers in the 4Q sealed Fort's fate.  Graham's "William's factor" tried to give the game back to Fort by throwing the ball, leading 25-22 with 2:30 left in the game...tossed an INT that gave Fort another chance.  Only thing that saved Graham was another Fort turnover.

Normally, I'd just hit the ban button. However, since its more fun to keep you around when your team loses to Graham, I'll let you stick around for a while...I enjoy watching you squirm.

FC hasn't played their best ball this year, but, just as any other team would, they've had some major adjustments to make this year with basically a completely new coaching staff, except for a couple of returning assistants. The entire MED has been mediocre at best this season. I will refrain from saying what I'd really like to say about the situation, because I'm not usually one to publicly bash anyone, but I have heard some stuff that is quite disturbing. Let's just say there hasn't been a great deal of "adjusting" going on.

Tim Hayesâ€@Hayes_BHCSports43 secs44 seconds ago

Northwood's shot at share of Hogoheegee title denied in 33-22 loss to Rural Retreat.

Gary Thompsonâ€@VHSLscorer1m1 minute ago

Science Hill 49 Dobyns-Bennett 35, late in the 4th.

TImes-News Sports retweeted

FINAL: Morristown West 24 - Cocke County 10

great state

You are not letting me do anything. I told you I do not take your board serious enough to have any concern of being banned. I have done nothing wrong and you are the one that must examine yourself. Hexk,you evwn askes for my response. As for the game. A great game and Graham won fair and square. The calls on FC were legitimate penalties and were just. We are young and that is not news. Fort has a good future. Happy Holidays Christian

You don't know when to quit do you???  Can't wait for you to have an epic meltdown like you had on TSL...

Nate Hubbardâ€@Hubbard_BHCSprt2 mins2 minutes ago

Final science hill 49, dobyns-bennett 35 #hcfh

Times-News Sports retweeted

MOST PLAYOFF WINS SINCE 1970

Hampton 73 Salem 52 Gate City 51 Sussex 48 Lunenburg 47 Phoebus 46 Powell Valley 45 Appalachia 44 McCluer 40

great state

In all honesty...

Lack of discipline led to several penalties and a couple of turnovers in the 4Q sealed Fort's fate. Graham's "William's factor" tried to give the game back to Fort by throwing the ball, leading 25-22 with 2:30 left in the game...tossed an INT that gave Fort another chance. Only thing that saved Graham was another Fort turnover.

That a way Gman hammer your coach again. Hale did a fine job. Graham played smarter and better.