Radford @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

Honaker had a very good game plan and came out on top and that's all that matters.  Thad back up QB looked better than the starting QB. People don't get it twisted a lot of Hurley people were there puling for the tigers. I don't know what "Rebel Pride" is smoking but don't get him tangled up with all Hurley people. I think people assume that Radford would beat Honaker because they did not struggle with Hurley and Honaker did for the first half. Its all about match-ups. Honaker showed a lot of character at the end of the game and also showed why they are one of the top teams around. Again, don't get it twisted Hurley is pulling for ya.  Good luck next week and keep representing the BDD!!

I thought the game was called evenly as well and woulda thought that if we had lost. Honestly, there is NO game that you cant go back and say "they missed this call or that call." Some calls are bigger than others and i see ur point there about calls can change the MO. Honaker moved the ball on the first 3 drives and without the INT, fumble, 2nd fumble/penalty to back us up ... the score woulda been 21-0 before radford got going... those were MO changers for us for sure but we put ourself in the situation for the score to remain close, the refs didnt put us there.

I can't wait to Galax spanks that ass for ya Richlands C team aka Honaker Tiggers *rubs hands together with a shit eating grin*

Galax plays Haysi, not Honaker. Maybe you should actually do some research before you come on here making a fool of yourself.

Galax plays Haysi, not Honaker. Maybe you should actually do some research before you come on here making a fool of yourself.

Well sadly we know how this is going to go and given that Honaker will likely squeak by once more... Yeah smartass I meant what I said. So again when Galax spanks Honakers ass I will be cheering boastfully <3

Well sadly we know how this is going to go and given that Honaker will likely squeak by once more... Yeah smartass I meant what I said. So again when Galax spanks Honakers ass I will be cheering boastfully <3

Im sorry and i knw im settin ur next comment up (have at it) but I must be stupid because u post this stuff and 20 people correct you in multiple places on the site about who we play ... u say it wrong again unless u really are predicting a Galax(MAROON TIDE)/Honaker State title matchup.. please at least be clear when u post .. if people have ask what u are talkin about then u prob should jus not post ... i can totally accept u pullin against the Tigers ... thats cool and its definitely ur right if u do but again Honaker plays George Wythe (MAROONS) on saturday before we go any farther!! If we do go farther... instructions for rebel pride: 1) read, 2) think, 3) post remotely intelligently so people are clearly understanding u ... these steps will make u seem more like u knw what ur talkin about and less like a ???? Whats the word im lookin for here guys??? And gals??

instructions 1) read, 2) think, 3) post remotely intelligently so people are clearly understanding u ... these steps will make u seem more like u knw what ur talkin about and less like a ????

Can we title this "How not to look like a Dumb@$$  on the Internet" and pin it to the main page?

As for Rebel Pride or anyone else pulling against Haysi, the fans love it, the players love it, the coaches love it. We gladly accept the underdog role. Just about everyone underestimates Haysi and that just the way we like it, always have.

Thanks to those showing support, to those who are negative please keep it up

Im sorry and i knw im settin ur next comment up (have at it) but I must be stupid because u post this stuff and 20 people correct you in multiple places on the site about who we play ... u say it wrong again unless u really are predicting a Galax(MAROON TIDE)/Honaker State title matchup.. please at least be clear when u post .. if people have ask what u are talkin about then u prob should jus not post ... i can totally accept u pullin against the Tigers ... thats cool and its definitely ur right if u do but again Honaker plays George Wythe (MAROONS) on saturday before we go any farther!! If we do go farther... instructions for rebel pride: 1) read, 2) think, 3) post remotely intelligently so people are clearly understanding u ... these steps will make u seem more like u knw what ur talkin about and less like a ???? Whats the word im lookin for here guys???

I'm sorry but I can't read, so therefore I don't know what to say next. Oh maybe I can read some of this grammar destruction. Hmm, I think I see something about George Wythe being next on Richlands C teams scheldule. GO MAROONS! Tame them kittens meowwwwww purrrrrrrrr.

As for Rebel Pride or anyone else pulling against Haysi, the fans love it, the players love it, the coaches love it. We gladly accept the underdog role. Just about everyone underestimates Haysi and that just the way we like it, always have.

Thanks to those showing support, to those who are negative please keep it up

Know I actually am pulling for Haysi. I just can't wait to see Honaker kittens get caught up with the wolves this week.