VAPreps doesn't even have Richlands in their Pre-season Top 10...

GMan

Rod, you might tell your guys that they have to check Richlands recruiting class every year. They always seem to bring in 2 or 3 that make a big difference. RB from Tazewell, WR from FL, and WR from WV. Not sure where the receivers came from for sure but that is what was being said this summer. All I know is they are good

Rod, you might tell your guys that they have to check Richlands recruiting class every year. They always seem to bring in 2 or 3 that make a big difference. RB from Tazewell, WR from FL, and WR from WV. Not sure where the receivers came from for sure but that is what was being said this summer. All I know is they are good

RB from Tazewell. WR from Ridgeview WV. The orher WR came mid way through last season. He's not new.

Look at your posts the last couple of days and how many times you have used the word recruit. We are happy to have them though. Maybe we can get a few more.....who knows?

He used the word "recruit", which you obviously took offense to.  Now try to put yourself in his shoes; what word besides "recruit" would be acceptable and non-offensive?

Lighten up MountainMan every team gets some new players come in just about every year....and here is something for you to ponder....these kids that tranfer,"recruited" or whatever you want to call it DON'T go to schools with bad football teams if they are good football players....I know Giles has had some players transfer to Giles from other schools(And I know for a FACT they weren't recruited to Giles) and I was happy as a lark that they decided to play for my school...some even helped us win state championships...and championships make the fan base very happy

Just chill MountainMan and play the game and see what happens....and I have no idea what school you support so i'm neutral in this argument....other than the fact their head coach is one of us lol

You can blow somewhere else old school. I think you are fake anyways! I will always defend the other other 57 young men raised here. You are the one that defends the others on this subject. You defend them and I will defend our boys.They are not recruits and you know it. They are transfers!

He used the word "recruit", which you obviously took offense to. Now try to put yourself in his shoes; what word besides "recruit" would be acceptable and non-offensive?

I take offense to the word recruit as well. They weren't recruited here. They see a good program, and they want to be a part of it. So they transfer here. Their parents move here to make them eligible. I'm 100% with Razor on this one. I'll defend all of our boys. Weather they were raised here their entire lives or if they've just moved here. They are part of this town. Every single player. Every single coach. Every single fan. We are part of a family. Period.

Its about time UVA! I wondered where you have been. At least now you can help educate them like you do me....lol

I went to Florida and the Bahamas for 8 days total. And it never fails: when I take any kind of leave, I always miss an epic thread like this.

Missed you all!

But back to the original point, anyone leaving Richlands off a 2015 AA Top 10 list is either (1) severely mentally handicapped or (2) suffering from a fatal case of "the lazy". And sorry, Rod, if that's really you, one of those applies to you. I care not for this "open dialogue" crap, because all that is anyway is a front to take the attention off the fact that you made a pretty blatant screw up and don't have the fortitude to admit it.

Mic dropped.

Well that bout sums it up......are we going to play from the tips?........lol

Would you go back to the Bahamas? My wife is not going to be happy until I take her. Seriously...... would you go back?

It has been boring on here until this thread. A little bit of everything here

But back to the original point, anyone leaving Richlands off a 2015 AA Top 10 list is either (1) severely mentally handicapped or (2) suffering from a fatal case of "the lazy". And sorry, Rod, if that's really you, one of those applies to you. I care not for this "open dialogue" crap, because all that is anyway is a front to take the attention off the fact that you made a pretty blatant screw up and don't have the fortitude to admit it.

Mic dropped.

Soooooooooooooooooo, not a fan?

Stupid people do stupid people things. And VaPreps has enough idiots for all the villages in Africa.

That's silly, our travel budget isn't that large.

Rod he is one of the best on here period. Very smart and knows a lot but can be pretty straight to the point as you can see. He can be an asset to your site if he would.

Who are you referencing?

Richlands the last ten years:

4 State Finals

3 Semi Finals (not counting the 4 to get to state)

and in all of that ten years they played 5 of the eventual State Champions and was the State Champion in 06.

Maybe Rod's sources weren't watching what Richlands was doing in 3A and 4A. 

With you Razor, when they try do discount what the total team is doing and act like its just the transfers that's the Green in them. The only other thing it could be is they just don't know nothing about football.

Course in fulboking's case he's trying to find talking points to keep his players home.  Couldn't help it Man. Hoping the GMEN turn it around.

STIR, STIR, STIR