Graham vs Tazewell

bgibb

Predictions or thoughts about this game? I have only seen Graham play and just heard Tazewell on the radio. Usually a pretty good game between these two county rivals. The dawgs always play the G-Men tough. I see Cousins having a big night tonight. Final Graham 35 Tazewell 20

I think that's a pretty good prediction. I have several family members that live in Tazewell. Although they all picked us to lose against Union...I will still be pulling for the Dogs in this one. It will help it being at Tazewell but I just don't know if it will be enough. In the pick-em I took Graham so I guess me and Stu are even....lol. I just have a funny feeling he hopes we lose and didn't just pick them because they are better than us.  I hope you guys win Cuz

I think that's a pretty good prediction. I have several family members that live in Tazewell. Although they all picked us to lose against Union...I will still be pulling for the Dogs in this one. It will help it being at Tazewell but I just don't know if it will be enough. In the pick-em I took Graham so I guess me and Stu are even....lol. I just have a funny feeling he hopes we lose and didn't just pick them because they are better than us.  I hope you guys win Cuz

I believe the game is at Mitchell.

Depends on which team shows up for the Bulldogs, if the team that play last week down in Bristol shows up then Graham wins in a blow out, if the team that show up during the preseason shows up then it could be a close game! Tazewell has to finish the tackles, they had many of the play stopped in the backfield last week but couldn't finish the play. Hope they come out ready! Go Dawgs!

There is a reason why this thread wasn't put up till the say of the game, because it won't be a game it they would of been taking about it 5 days ago

Don't let my opinion hurt your feelings, I want the dogs to be good as much as you do, but it's just not going to happen, sorry

Might be a little bit of both there lol

My insight thinks that Union is the best team in the area and that if it's anything like last year good luck passing on them.

As far as Graham tonight, well let's just say I hope a much different team shows up tonight.  I think they will come out motivated and ready to play being a rivalry game.  From people I work with tell me it sounds like Graham runs the same type style as Va High so they should know what to expect.  Plus ol Mike should have a bit of insight as well!  Really hope I am wrong in the pickem but trying to do whatever I can to win a week!

Those who think that Graham only has a running game had better think twice. Been hearing all week that Cousin is all that Graham has got. Workman did throw 2 Td passes last week. If not for dropped passes, he would have had as least 1 more maybe 2. They performed well at 7 On 7's. I believe that Graham opens up the playbook tonight and shows their athleticism. Graham wins big.

Graham has it all, running game and Passing game! Just need to utilize it all. Put the ball in the air a little more and Graham will be hard to beat.

the front 7 need to step it up on defense. Taxewell pounded the ball up the middle on them zone reads up and down the field all game.

Tazewell had a good game plan. Long possessions that kept Grahams offense off of the field. Only problem is they did not finish off those long time consuming drives with points. . . And Graham needed very little time to score on each possession. Having a weapon like Cousin in the backfield could really open up Grahams passing attack. . . And they have plenty of weapons in the receiving core. I was impressed with Israel Harris as well in his back up sold at running back. He was running north and south instead of east and west. . An improvement from pre season. Graham needs to make defensive adjustments. . . Maybe not bring those linebackers up so much. . . And stay home more. . The bulldog runningbacks got part them way too much. Also. . Was very impressed with Workmans patience and ability km get out of pressure and make a good pass. like i said before . . . This team will be dangerous at the end of the season.