Grundy @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

Also...Grundy is very young...mostly 9th and 10th graders...this year things are better, next two years they should continue to improve. I think they had about 30-35 kids dressed out last week.Ā 

Ā 

It's important to keep expectations for this year realistic, but the kids are playing good ball right now...I wouldn't look past them or assume anything ...and you'd better hope you don't have an "off night" against them...they have some of the same kids that are State Champion wrestlers playing so they have a few really well conditioned kids....and they don't know or understand what quit means.

I thought Grundy suppose to been descent that was a joke.

I've said all week that Grundy has played a weak schedule and that this game wouldn't be pretty. Big turnaround from last year for Grundy, but I can't see them winning more than 1 game.

There wasnt any chanting going on, on the end I was sitting on, down by the field house. I asked my son if and what the student section was chanting. He said the D-fense chant, something about 1st downs and what I think you might be talking about was the I Think We Are Gonna Win chant early in the 1st qtr. Other than that I don't have have a clue