3- Abingdon 159

4- Giles 146

5- Pulaski Co. (1) 121

6- Radford 97

7- Bluefield 90

8- Honaker 69

9- George Wythe 42

10- J.I. Burton 14

Others receiving votes:  Lee 10, Grundy 8, Bland Co. 6, Virginia 2, Galax 1, James Monroe 1

I personally think that's a pretty good looking poll. I think our guys and gals here will be pretty close when all is said and done

I would like to think that people from anywhere could come on and look at Our poll that Gman provides and say that is very good and representative of where our teams really stand. Good job everybody

Too bad more people don't follow james monroe. They're #2 in WV AA. Probably not a top 5 in Swva but deserving of more than 1 vote

James Monroe would have been my #11 this week. In all honesty, they are probably my #10, because I am overvaluing Bland County as a testament to how far they've come this year.

Parson...if you are attempting to engage in a battle of wit, sarcasm and general mockery, I'll be your Huckleberry.  If you care to continue, toe the line.[/quote

Parsons told me to tell you in Doc Holliday's words......(Say when.........)....lol

I couldn't resist.....

No offense, Robert.....

Parson...if you are attempting to engage in a battle of wit, sarcasm and general mockery, I'll be your Huckleberry. If you care to continue, toe the line.

I guess you took offense....

I see that you have been weighed, measured and found to be lacking by UVAO.

That's not quite fair....having seen UVAO, I would bet that he calibrates his scales to read about 100 lbs on the light side...

I will not waste my time on an unworthy adversary!

Why Bob, does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, Bob, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it...

UVA told me to tell you parsons...........you ain't nothing but a " skinny lung'r"

I'm sure you're right.

Hey, since UVAO isn't talking to me, would you ask him how he fit the truck scale into his bathroom?