Glevar @ Union

BigWinners

Sacco from BHC tweeted that Bryce was 19 of 21 for 185 yards. Impressive against the #1 Defense in 2A in the state

I hope they are the best in the state but I dont buy it. For Appo to beat Richlands they have to be one hell of a team was pulling for the Blues

Congratulations to Union. Glenvar just couldn't stop the pass. I Wish them well in the playoffs.I also like to congratulate my son #3 for Glenvar on a great high school football career.

Awesome young man you have. He played lights out today. I wish you and him the best! Coach Clifford has obviously done a very good job with the program there.

#3 is great. I was very impressed with him, terrific athlete. When it comes to the Glenvar defense they are very good, but best in the state? Maybe we should keep that to ourselves..

Congratulations on your win.

#3 is great. I was very impressed with him, terrific athlete. When it comes to the Glenvar defense they are very good, but best in the state? Maybe we should keep that to ourselves..

I like you enthusiasm I'm a union fan an I still believe highlanders have the best D in the state. We just got the best Offense hard to stop. ;)

I dunno. Union was the only team to put up more than 15 points on them. But one could argue strength of schedule. But Glenvar has played some pretty good teams. And Union was averaging about 42 points a game.

Pretty darn good defense. Saying they were one of the best, if not the best, sounds reasonable.

Awesome young man you have. He played lights out today. I wish you and him the best! Coach Clifford has obviously done a very good job with the program there.

Thanks!! You guys showed great hospitality.

I dunno. Union was the only team to put up more than 15 points on them. But one could argue strength of schedule. But Glenvar has played some pretty good teams. And Union was averaging about 42 points a game.

Pretty darn good defense. Saying they were one of the best, if not the best, sounds reasonable.

according to previous articles read elsewhere, stated they were ranked #1 Defense in 2A.

Everyone is entitled to their own opionions right? Nothing against glenvar, they have a outstanding solid program up the road, but the score 28-27 made it look alot closer than the whole game was. In my opionion it should have been 31-7 or 28-7 at half.

Conservative play before halftime instead of trying to push the ball to the endzone was a shocker to me.

Again, just my opinion. The 2 deep passes is what kept them in the game, had neither of those been caught, the score may have looked different.

Akshun. Congrats to your son, he played a helluva ball game.

according to previous articles read elsewhere, stated they were ranked #1 Defense in 2A.

Everyone is entitled to their own opionions right? Nothing against glenvar, they have a outstanding solid program up the road, but the score 28-27 made it look alot closer than the whole game was. In my opionion it should have been 31-7 or 28-7 at half.

Conservative play before halftime instead of trying to push the ball to the endzone was a shocker to me.

Again, just my opinion. The 2 deep passes is what kept them in the game, had neither of those been caught, the score may have looked different.

Akshun. Congrats to your son, he played a helluva ball game.

Thank you. Good luck to you guys

Several firsts for the Union program this year....

1st undefeated regular season.

1st 2nd round playoff win

1st 3rd round playoff game appearance

1st 3rd round playoff win

1st semi-final appearance

1st day time playoff win.

Hoping to add a few more "1st's" this year. GO BEARS!

Several firsts for the Union program this year....

1st undefeated regular season.

1st 2nd round playoff win

1st 3rd round playoff game appearance

1st 3rd round playoff win

1st semi-final appearance

1st day time playoff win.

Hoping to add a few more "1st's" this year. GO BEARS!

Graham 2012 was a Saturday game we won.