Annual Hokie Victory Week

Deleted Account

Don't think it will happen. Too many emotions yesterday...they'll be very flat this week and it could even get ugly...

Remember Bobby Knight's quote about Dale Brown. It serves a mention when Beamer can look across the sidelines, see Mike Londumb, and know he has a chance.

If anyone but Londumb were our head coach, we would have won 2 of the last 3. But even if we got up by 14+, we will make enough mistakes for VT, the smarter and more disciplined team, to win.

VT suspends Dadi Nicolas for the first half of the Toilet Bowl.

Lucky he isn't suspended for the whole game.  He made contact with Ron Cherry on Saturday, accidentally slapped his hand as he was not happy with a questionable call.  Ron Cherry knew it was accidental and only hit him with an unsportsmanlike.  Personally, I thought he was gone at the moment of contact knowing how Ron Cherry likes being Ron Cherry...

Lucky he isn't suspended for the whole game. He made contact with Ron Cherry on Saturday, accidentally slapped his hand as he was not happy with a questionable call. Ron Cherry knew it was accidental and only hit him with an unsportsmanlike. Personally, I thought he was gone at the moment of contact knowing how Ron Cherry likes being Ron Cherry...

I think Ron Cherry was in such shock that he forgot the rule about player/official contact, which does call for mandatory ejection. By rule, he would have been suspended for the first half of the Virginia game anyway.