Score Updates - 10/14/16

GMan

Northwood comeback looked complete when they took the lead 34 33 with under 5 mins or so to go....Holston, who I believe had missed several XPs in the game, drove it down and kicked a 28 yard FG with 35 seconds left in the game.  Kickoff out of bounds, so NW got the ball on the 35....got a first down....tried to spike it, but fumbled the snap....then had 2 false starts in a row.....and threw an incomplete pass on last play of the game

The refs scored half honaker points for them. Balls hit the ground on passes they called complete. Onside kick hit honaker kid first should have been dead ball. They gave it to honaker. Hope vhsl go back and watch this film good and these refs never get to ref again. Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go to the Hurley game last night so I won't comnent on the officiating but I have seen some horribly called games this year. I agree with you gun if they can't call any better it's time for a job change. Twice this year I have seen them getting ready to check the chains for a first down. Instead of brining the chains to the ball they have picked the ball up and thrown it half way across the field to the hash marks close to the chains then bring the chains to it.

I am a true fan of Hurley football, I understand officiating can be difficult to watch at times but considering Hurley put up 64 on Honaker and won convincingly you seem to be whining that Hurley didn't win by "enough". Take a high road, not dumpster diving.

​There not going to get them all right the onside kick we had an opportunity to get on it but the kid saw it touch the Honaker player he let up. You play to the whistle regardless. Don't help having a rabid fan screaming at a Ref from the opening kick off until the end either the guy was down right annoying. I've seen better officiating and I've seen worse you take what you get and go on. Congrats to my Rebels they had to play last night which should help them down the road...Honaker played 4 qtrs. you Honaker folks should be proud of them.