Graham @ Bland County

starcityfootballfan

No one to impress with a big score. Not gonna take a chance with prize horses in the rain. 41-10 Graham.

I agree.  I think you'll see Reed and Chinault get a lot of carries.  Get the backups some reps... Starters may be in for the first quarter or two... Would be good to get some reps at QB for Allen as well.  Need to have backups ready in case they are called upon.  Chinault has impressed me at RB when in there, I'd like to see him play some more in this game.  

How much longer will Carter have that cast on?  Might be good to give him some rest too, slipping and sliding around out there on a wet field with one hand might not be such a good idea....

Hopefully they will get a chance to sit some guys.... Bland may keep it close for a while, you never know.

On a side note to this game ...

The Bland County cheerleaders (my great niece is one) are holding a canned food drive at the stadium's entrance gate. The canned goods will be donated to the Bland Mission. This information was also passed along on Graham's Twitter feed. I just wanted to encourage all Graham fans to not only show your G-Men pride but display your generosity as well.

Now, on to the game G-Men ... victory #7 awaits!

I watched the Graham/Galax game on the NFHS network. The G-Men look very impressive. They won't have any trouble with Bland. Graham names the score.

If anyone is interested the Galax games link is here. You do have to create an account, but it's free.

I watched the Graham/Galax game on the NFHS network. The G-Men look very impressive. They won't have any trouble with Bland. Graham names the score.

If anyone is interested the Galax games link is here. You do have to create an account, but it's free.

I am in Blacksburg now but will watch ... love seeing Galax lose!

Thanks for the link.

awesome thanks